Post: Does Anybody Still Like Cfg Menus? I Wanna Make One With Somebody On This Site
04-06-2014, 03:34 AM #1
Team_Falcon
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey What Is Up NGU members my name is: Team Falcon

I like makeing mod menus gsc , and cfg i code alot on xbox 360 and have made a few menus for ps3 and i will start to make more for ps3 if i can find people who wanna make them with menu i'm a very good menu creator for fact.

but its starting to get really boring doing it by myself so i would like to ask all of u if u wanna make menus with me?

here what i am working on currently it is a pic.if anyone wants to grab apart of the action go head :P i would be more then happy if u did

pic---> You must login or register to view this content.

orginal creator of this method is: Luckymods

wanna work together?

questions is that cfg?
yes

can it be gsc as well if u want to then yes
04-12-2014, 12:35 AM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Falcon View Post

I like makeing mod menus gsc , and cfg i code alot on xbox 360 and have made a few menus for ps3 and i will start to make more for ps3 if i can find people who wanna make them with menu i'm a very good menu creator for fact.

but its starting to get really boring doing it by myself so i would like to ask all of u if u wanna make menus with me?

here what i am working on currently it is a pic.if anyone wants to grab apart of the action go head :P i would be more then happy if u did

wanna work together?

questions is that cfg?
yes

Ive been working a little with CFG still but not to much time anymore..
05-14-2014, 12:55 AM #3
I can make REALLY good cfg menus for ps3 on w@w, but I personally do not use Skype, me and most of my hacker/ coder friends just communicate on facebook or simply just by email. I will help you with your menus if you help me with mine.
06-01-2014, 06:11 PM #4
Originally posted by Falcon View Post

wanna work together?

questions is that cfg?
yes

Hey, what is the shader for the menu in the picture? I am working on a new cfg menu and I could use that shader. Thanks.
06-05-2014, 01:14 PM #5
This guy is no help at all. Don't waste your time talking to him, all he talks about is how great of a coder he is and how he might release stuff some day! He claims he would appreciate if somebody helped him, but when you talk to him he doesn't want to share anything!
06-07-2014, 07:36 PM #6
I'm happy to make a bo1 zombie menu with you... No hiding secrets or not sharing Smile
06-08-2014, 07:17 AM #7
Originally posted by EYE View Post
I'm happy to make a bo1 zombie menu with you... No hiding secrets or not sharing Smile

Are you trying to make a GSC or CFG menu? Right now, I am currently working on a WaW CFG menu, but I can always work on different projects. I still have my Black Ops v.3 Binds I could release.
06-08-2014, 07:37 AM #8
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
Are you trying to make a GSC or CFG menu? Right now, I am currently working on a WaW CFG menu, but I can always work on different projects. I still have my Black Ops v.3 Binds I could release.

CFG Menus haven't really looked into GSC.
06-08-2014, 07:42 AM #9
Originally posted by EYE View Post
CFG Menus haven't really looked into GSC.

Sure thing, how familiar are you with CFG and CFG coding?
06-08-2014, 07:50 AM #10
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
Sure thing, how familiar are you with CFG and CFG coding?

I wouldn't say CFG is coding, i'd say its common sense, and googling functions. Instead of making a CFG, why not make a program that allows people to make there own. You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo