04-19-2014, 03:19 PM #1
DazedMods
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone Smile

So basically, the first few days I got my CFW ps3. I put on the Purple Kush v4 patch for W@W

Everything worked fine, but then the next day when I tried to get on W@W i just get a black screen that progressively gets blacker. What I mean is the screen is a light black and after a few seconds it turns to pitch black.

Anyways, I deleted the Game Patch and all of the gamesaves and then when I started W@W up it installed the patch fine but after the patch installed it did the same black screen.

I even tried going into Filezilla and deleting the whole BLUS and that didn't work, i just got the same results, patch installs and then screen goes black.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
+Rep to anyone who could help.
04-19-2014, 03:23 PM #2
What did you use to install the Purple Kush patch?
04-19-2014, 03:30 PM #3
DazedMods
Little One
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
What did you use to install the Purple Kush patch?

Filezilla, like most people. I drag and dropped the patch into the correct place.

Like I said the patch worked fine and i was able to use it all day, then when I tried to get on the next day I got black screen.
05-19-2014, 03:46 AM #4
FOX-727
Pokemon Trainer
i got the black screen to i installed DM V2 my buddy got it for me it worked fine for a while i stopped playn but i went to play again and its blacked out to but i dont have the BLUS file nomore
06-02-2014, 01:42 AM #5
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Thread has been moved to the "World at War Modding Questions and Support" section Smile.
07-17-2014, 01:13 AM #6
itzGumi
Bounty hunter
Watch This... This Should Help You With Your Problems :

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo