03-22-2015, 12:08 AM #1
Hola
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so i heard all the news about CFG mods and such, i always hated it and i kind of still do..
But here is the thing, my buds son really wants to run private lobbies with him and he's friends where they use this type of menus. My 2 CFW ps3s are sadly broken at the time being and i really want to help this dude since he always helps me with my internet/servers and more.. (He works with servers/internet)

Anyways, they own waw, mw2 and bops 2 for ps3 and i am really looking for something that doesn't require him matching up with anyone in a hosted lobby such as a connection for CFG enable by a CFW. Is there any type of cheat for either zombies or multiplayer for these games?
If any i am guessing that it is waw? And mw2 requires CFG or a patch change? Black ops 2 i am almost 100% that it is CFW only.

I have been out from the modding scene awhile, plz don't judge xD

Simple version:
I am looking for a simple CO-OP/MP cheat for a OFW PS3 on WAW, MW2 or Black ops 2. The most simple version to be found. My CFW ps3's are broken
03-22-2015, 12:16 AM #2
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Well, there may be. But I don't know how many times I will say this, but if mods for ofw ps3's are not available anywhere on the net, then if it's been made the makers are not willing to share. I however, can hook your friends up with Co-Host menus for mw2 and BO2. Srry, I don't play W@W. I can probably give you zombies mods too if I find any. Pm me if you want Co-Host, like revolution mod menu, etc...
03-22-2015, 01:04 AM #3
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Xavier
Well, there may be. But I don't know how many times I will say this, but if mods for ofw ps3's are not available anywhere on the net, then if it's been made the makers are not willing to share. I however, can hook your friends up with Co-Host menus for mw2 and BO2. Srry, I don't play W@W. I can probably give you zombies mods too if I find any. Pm me if you want Co-Host, like revolution mod menu, etc...

Yeah i know but i am guessing that ill give him some type of SP mod menu and an cfg mod menu that he will have to find someone to trigger it for him :p

And thank you for the offer but that is not really what i am looking for in this matter. Thanks a lot however! Happy
03-22-2015, 11:47 PM #4
I think CFG is your best bet for ofw or you can use that back up thing to install modded patches on to ps3 (i dont know to much on this, so im not the best for advice on it)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo