Post: World at War: Problem with the mission "Hard Landing"
06-24-2015, 02:51 AM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm in the process of getting the platinum trophy, but I gave up after an error I got multiple times after playing the mission "Hard Landing". I need to finish it because one of the trophies I need to get is to finish the mission "Vendetta" on Veteran difficulty, but I didn't unlock the mission yet (forgot to backup my savedata) and I need to find all the deathcards. I remember that there are other trophies I didn't get as well, but I have 84% complete.

Back to the problem, each time the Japanese reinforcements come into the last location of "Hard Landing" (the last part of the mission), the mission freezes and goes back to the menu screen, giving me an error note saying "MT_AllocIndex: failed allocation of 1936 bytes for script usage"

Is there any fix for this? I use a PS3 and I'm on 4.75 OFW.
06-24-2015, 04:30 AM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
I'm in the process of getting the platinum trophy, but I gave up after an error I got multiple times after playing the mission "Hard Landing". I need to finish it because one of the trophies I need to get is to finish the mission "Vendetta" on Veteran difficulty, but I didn't unlock the mission yet (forgot to backup my savedata) and I need to find all the deathcards. I remember that there are other trophies I didn't get as well, but I have 84% complete.

Back to the problem, each time the Japanese reinforcements come into the last location of "Hard Landing" (the last part of the mission), the mission freezes and goes back to the menu screen, giving me an error note saying "MT_AllocIndex: failed allocation of 1936 bytes for script usage"

Try deleting your install for World at War and try again

The following user thanked Kush Friendly for this useful post:

Rebuged
07-12-2015, 06:25 PM #3
xGunz
Every Path is no Mistake
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
I'm in the process of getting the platinum trophy, but I gave up after an error I got multiple times after playing the mission "Hard Landing". I need to finish it because one of the trophies I need to get is to finish the mission "Vendetta" on Veteran difficulty, but I didn't unlock the mission yet (forgot to backup my savedata) and I need to find all the deathcards. I remember that there are other trophies I didn't get as well, but I have 84% complete.

if deleting the install and re-installing does not work, it may be a specific bug bug only occurring with your ps3 or that disc, this happens

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo