07-31-2015, 11:20 AM #1
Dave_23
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo guys, i've downloaded DLC3 and in USRDIR/english i found Der Riese loadscreen (nazi_zombie_factory_load.bik) and a file called dlcmappack3.pak.. In this file, there could be some interesting things, but i tried every .pak viewer/unpacker/opener and it didn't worked.. Even when i changed the .pak to .rar/.zip it gives me an error.. Does anyone know how to unpack this file?
08-05-2015, 08:34 AM #2
TajModz_DEX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 23 View Post
Yo guys, i've downloaded DLC3 and in USRDIR/english i found Der Riese loadscreen (nazi_zombie_factory_load.bik) and a file called dlcmappack3.pak.. In this file, there could be some interesting things, but i tried every .pak viewer/unpacker/opener and it didn't worked.. Even when i changed the .pak to .rar/.zip it gives me an error.. Does anyone know how to unpack this file?

please put some screen shots of how it looks as i can not understand what your trying to say bro
08-05-2015, 01:15 PM #3
Dave_23
Save Point
Yo dude, i found over 3000 mp3 files in the .pak file (.pak is a type of file, where sfx, image files and other shit is stored.. Noramly u can open them wirh zip or WinRAR but the CoD .pak files u can't open them with RAR or ZIP :-/ ...) I extracted the .pak via Hyperripper, but the only things i could extract were the MP3 files and .dat's.. There are all quotes from Der Riese inside ( from Dempsey, Nikolai,....) this file and 3000 unkown.dat.. ��

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo