08-10-2015, 10:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just please stop modding WaW. Just mod in bo2, aw and so on since that games aren´t really ruined. Seriously WaW is a wonderful game ruined by skids getting binds and Some ofw nooblets with usb mod menus. If you are a legit player, search the mercenary TDM gamemode. It´s kind of a non-modder meet in this game full of hackers lol.
And if you are a modder, please only mod in private match or at least stop giving binds to some swedish 10 year old skids (had one of these in a lobby today...)
If you are on ps3 add JaPaNiCxSn0W if you want to play^^
08-11-2015, 09:08 PM #2
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by sn0wyyy View Post
Just please stop modding WaW. Just mod in bo2, aw and so on since that games aren´t really ruined. Seriously WaW is a wonderful game ruined by skids getting binds and Some ofw nooblets with usb mod menus. If you are a legit player, search the mercenary TDM gamemode. It´s kind of a non-modder meet in this game full of hackers lol.
And if you are a modder, please only mod in private match or at least stop giving binds to some swedish 10 year old skids (had one of these in a lobby today...)

I normally go around removing binds off little kids that abuse them, I don't mind if they fuck around in private matches but it's annoying online
08-13-2015, 02:01 PM #3
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
Just please stop modding WaW. Just mod in bo2, aw and so on since that games aren´t really ruined. Seriously WaW is a wonderful game ruined by skids getting binds and Some ofw nooblets with usb mod menus. If you are a legit player, search the mercenary TDM gamemode. It´s kind of a non-modder meet in this game full of hackers lol.

I'd have to agree, WaW is probably one of my favorite CoD games. Nowadays little skids are running around with modded backups & cfg. I hope modded backups get patched soon!
08-13-2015, 08:39 PM #4
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
I normally go around removing binds off little kids that abuse them, I don't mind if they fuck around in private matches but it's annoying online

How do you remove their binds? Kick them from the party right?

Just so annoying. Little Squeakers using Godmode and Noclip with fucking Juggernaut.
Why the hell can clients bypass sv_cheats 0 :(((((
08-14-2015, 12:26 PM #5
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
How do you remove their binds? Kick them from the party right?

Just so annoying. Little Squeakers using Godmode and Noclip with fucking Juggernaut.
Why the hell can clients bypass sv_cheats 0 :(((((

I use purple kush v4 which has a remove binds option
08-14-2015, 08:24 PM #6
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
I use purple kush v4 which has a remove binds option

Aw Man i don´t have a jailbroken PS3^^ Most of the time i will just randomly kick clients until i have kicked the hacker and then enable antijoin Happy
08-14-2015, 09:33 PM #7
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
It's easier to use minicon to find the client number then kick the client
09-07-2015, 11:29 PM #8
Aw Man i don´t have a jailbroken PS3^^ Most of the time i will just randomly kick clients until i have kicked the hacker and then enable antijoin Happy

How do you do it?
09-16-2015, 04:53 AM #9
Originally posted by SupremeGaming View Post
How do you do it?

CFG Menu, otherwise use pexploit to install a patch
09-20-2015, 01:42 PM #10
CFG Menu, otherwise use pexploit to install a patch

You need CFW for this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo