08-16-2015, 03:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have found the physics and flex v3 files while trying to find a ps3 version! Can someone convert it?

You must login or register to view this content.
08-16-2015, 01:08 PM #2
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Caleb
I have found the physics and flex v3 files while trying to find a ps3 version! Can someone convert it?

There's 75 gsc files and I think the ps3 patch.ff can only hold around 12 gsc files so I don't think it can be converted
08-17-2015, 03:42 AM #3
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
There's 75 gsc files and I think the ps3 patch.ff can only hold around 12 gsc files so I don't think it can be converted

Thank you !
08-19-2015, 01:24 PM #4
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
It Can Be You Just Got Use Your Brain & Not All 75 Gsc's Are Needed :stop: In The v3 They Only Used A Couple Because Most The Gsc's Was Aboutt 300,000 File Size Haaha
08-22-2015, 02:57 PM #5
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by whothedaddy1990 View Post
It Can Be You Just Got Use Your Brain & Not All 75 Gsc's Are Needed :stop: In The v3 They Only Used A Couple Because Most The Gsc's Was Aboutt 300,000 File Size Haaha

The version I had for pc a lot of the files where spread around so it needed around 15 - 20 gsc files to load the whole menu, if we cut some of the things that are not needed out we could be able to maybe cut it down to the ps3 file size
08-23-2015, 03:36 AM #6
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by whothedaddy1990 View Post

Dude how come you always post shit like "Oh yeah it can be done" but it's been a year since I made that last thread and you've seem to hav done nothing besides increase your post count with these useless threads no offence to OP!

Lets be realistic here guys this will never happen unless we can find someone who knows how to properly increase the size of a GSC without overwriting important strings which is basically anyone who has ported a mod menu to PS3 like the guy who ported physics and flex v2 obviously knew how to do this but getting to contact him on here is impossible.

Other thing we can do is find someone who knows how a GSC Injector works and knows how RTE (Real Time Editing) fucntions. Basically we need a tool like GSC Studio for Black Ops 2....But for World At War of course.

Other thing we can do is get the patch.ff for physics and flex v2 and attempt to input into that but of course it won't fit inside the patch.ff which means our only option is to remove functions from the mod menu so it'll fit which will take a-lot of work of course since nearly very GSC is connected so we will need to re adjust functions and threads.

Also to OP please don't use FFComplier it doesn't increase GSC sizes it just allows you to continue adding text but it'll overwrite strings which will cause memory errors so it's pointless. Even disabling these error pop ups will not allow you to play properly, you won't be able to use DLC either.
Last edited by AndresKid ; 08-23-2015 at 03:43 AM.
08-23-2015, 02:21 PM #7
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
FIRST IM NOT TRYING TO GET REP COULDN'T GIVE TO FUCKS ABOUT REP SECOND IT CAN BE DONE & NO ON ZOMBIES THE STRING TABLE DOESN'T OVERFLOW YOU JUST GET UNRECOGNIZED ERRORS ON THE MAIN MENU YOU COLULD USE A COMMON.FF AS PATCH.FF BUT ITS UP TO YOU ALSO YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE DLC'S LIKE THE V2 BUT YOU CAN USE THEM JUST LIKE THE V2 OR YOU COULD PORT IT TO DER RISE & HAVE IT AS A NAZI_ZOMBIE_FACTORY_PATCH.FF TO SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND EFFORT YOU PROBALY THINKING I DON'T KNOW NOTHING BUT I CAN INSURE YOU I DO:
AND HERE MY PATCH SO YOU CAN SEE ITS POSSIBLE TO USE ANY COMMON
[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/ia4s2bvuamggo1z/killhitman40%20Final%20v3%20Patch%2021.06.2015.rar ?dl=0[/url]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo