04-01-2016, 06:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I personally think that COD W@W modding has gone too far. Why? Because of the OFW Backup/Binds kids. The ******s with binds always fly around the map and have godmode on so they cant be fucking killed. Hell. I even put a whole MG42 mag into the **** and still didn't die. Unbelievable. They always have these flashing names too, it makes the legit players think "oh shit, lets leave." Dont even get me started on the OFW backup kids. At first in the lobby, they look like normal people who play legit because they dont have the flashing name and that. Then you go into the lobby and realise the **** has unfair aimbot on and leaves the other team no chance of winning. But if you piss them off, they either derank you or give you Bad Dvars. Both of the ***s are really bad too. The binders and backupers always miss bullets at you (if they dont have aimbot on) and its like playing with Level 1 beginners. Thats all i have to say.
05-18-2016, 01:24 AM #11
Originally posted by ItsJordanModz View Post
yer that or make a anti-cheat system like sc58 or you can use sv_gamesendservercommand and use the letter for setclientdvars (v i think) and make a code that removes the menu from there button binds and you could also use this in a patch just use setclientdvars again but in patch so it removes cfg from the users.

P.S if i get 5 - 10 people asking for this i may consider making it myself cause i aint making something no 1 will use Winky Winky

id use it
05-18-2016, 04:41 PM #12
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
id use it

Try get more people who are willing to use it and ill make some shit for this game cause like i said i dont wanna make something hardly no1 will use
05-23-2016, 04:54 AM #13
ccgmod
Do a barrel roll!
So it would get rid of the usb modders mods that sounds amazing i would love to just play a normal game of W@W ;[
05-25-2016, 09:07 PM #14
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ItsJordanModz View Post
Try get more people who are willing to use it and ill make some shit for this game cause like i said i dont wanna make something hardly no1 will use

Honestly this game is just way to low on population to do a anti cheat for it. If you build any type of anti cheat for it I would recommend just doing a instant kick when they have god mode on instead of trying to whip out the cfg and binds altogether so you still have a good size of players in the match still. Instead of a dead lobby. But thats what ill do if i understood the iw4sever better.
07-13-2016, 08:31 PM #15
geffy01
Save Point
You must login or register to view this content.subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread
Last edited by geffy01 ; 07-13-2016 at 08:34 PM.
07-22-2016, 01:43 PM #16
I will also use it if you make one.
Last edited by Oumar66 ; 07-22-2016 at 01:48 PM.
07-24-2016, 07:05 AM #17
Originally posted by S63 View Post

I second this, I'll use it
08-21-2016, 07:59 PM #18
I know this post is a bit old but id use it too. I used to troll modders like that. Example, someone flys around using god mode, i simply take their weapons, reset their stats, level them back to 1 and freeze their screen. The ones without mods wouldent be affected. I might start doing it again because it was a great game
09-15-2016, 12:03 PM #19
W@w has gone to shit tbh...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo