04-01-2016, 06:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I personally think that COD W@W modding has gone too far. Why? Because of the OFW Backup/Binds kids. The ******s with binds always fly around the map and have godmode on so they cant be fucking killed. Hell. I even put a whole MG42 mag into the **** and still didn't die. Unbelievable. They always have these flashing names too, it makes the legit players think "oh shit, lets leave." Dont even get me started on the OFW backup kids. At first in the lobby, they look like normal people who play legit because they dont have the flashing name and that. Then you go into the lobby and realise the **** has unfair aimbot on and leaves the other team no chance of winning. But if you piss them off, they either derank you or give you Bad Dvars. Both of the ***s are really bad too. The binders and backupers always miss bullets at you (if they dont have aimbot on) and its like playing with Level 1 beginners. Thats all i have to say.
04-02-2016, 02:16 PM #2
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GoJoeMojo7 View Post
I personally think that COD W@W modding has gone too far. Why? Because of the OFW Backup/Binds kids. The ******s with binds always fly around the map and have godmode on so they cant be fucking killed. Hell. I even put a whole MG42 mag into the **** and still didn't die. Unbelievable. They always have these flashing names too, it makes the legit players think "oh shit, lets leave." Dont even get me started on the OFW backup kids. At first in the lobby, they look like normal people who play legit because they dont have the flashing name and that. Then you go into the lobby and realise the **** has unfair aimbot on and leaves the other team no chance of winning. But if you piss them off, they either derank you or give you Bad Dvars. Both of the ***s are really bad too. The binders and backupers always miss bullets at you (if they dont have aimbot on) and its like playing with Level 1 beginners. Thats all i have to say.

Most off them are using a cfg menu 😂
04-03-2016, 06:14 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I personally think that COD W@W modding has gone too far. Why? Because of the OFW Backup/Binds kids. The ******s with binds always fly around the map and have godmode on so they cant be fucking killed. Hell. I even put a whole MG42 mag into the **** and still didn't die. Unbelievable. They always have these flashing names too, it makes the legit players think "oh shit, lets leave." Dont even get me started on the OFW backup kids. At first in the lobby, they look like normal people who play legit because they dont have the flashing name and that. Then you go into the lobby and realise the **** has unfair aimbot on and leaves the other team no chance of winning. But if you piss them off, they either derank you or give you Bad Dvars. Both of the ***s are really bad too. The binders and backupers always miss bullets at you (if they dont have aimbot on) and its like playing with Level 1 beginners. Thats all i have to say.

World at War was a very special game to me, but like you stated. Many kids use USB mods, and don't forget about the real modders. What a wonderful call of duty gone to waste..
04-03-2016, 12:09 PM #4
Lol, its either binds, CFG menus's, or patches.
04-03-2016, 12:14 PM #5
Real modders aren't usually assholes, it depends on what they do to the lobby. OFW backup modders dont count as real modders as they are still using a USB and no homebrew applications. A great game ruined by modders.
04-03-2016, 12:40 PM #6
Reyz
Banned

That's why you switch to PC where modding is considered fun! For example custom maps etc... You can find online servers with cheats if you like and or you can find a perfectly free mods server.
04-10-2016, 06:37 PM #7
HeroWin
Java Developer

i've just got back into cod modding and i wanted to play a normal match of W@W and there was nothing but 10 year old kids screaming and crying cause they wanted mods from a CFG modder... every match ends up like this too... i should make a mod that disables all cfg users
04-10-2016, 09:51 PM #8
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
i've just got back into cod modding and i wanted to play a normal match of W@W and there was nothing but 10 year old kids screaming and crying cause they wanted mods from a CFG modder... every match ends up like this too... i should make a mod that disables all cfg users

You could invite them into a game of zombies, claim your hosting a modded lobby, he joins then his mods are gone.

The following user thanked GoJoeMojo7 for this useful post:

HeroWin
05-11-2016, 01:53 AM #9
make a non host end game for cfw users only Happy
05-18-2016, 01:01 AM #10
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
make a non host end game for cfw users only Happy

yer that or make a anti-cheat system like sc58 or you can use sv_gamesendservercommand and use the letter for setclientdvars (v i think) and make a code that removes the menu from there button binds and you could also use this in a patch just use setclientdvars again but in patch so it removes cfg from the users.

P.S if i get 5 - 10 people asking for this i may consider making it myself cause i aint making something no 1 will use Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo