05-12-2013, 07:23 PM #1
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking for somebody to let me gameshare mw3 off of their account, because my ps3 has stop reading my video games and it only plays DVDs now :mad:

I have $2.37 in my Paypal I know its not a lot but it is what it is Sleepy Head
You must login or register to view this content.

If you do let me gameshare I will send that to you, +rep you, and send 1 million vbux.

P.S - If I do gameshare please don't change the password cause when you do that it will deactivate the acc and then I will not be able to play the game there for you scamming me :mad:
05-13-2013, 06:44 AM #2
$2 for a game share? You're very optimistic :p
05-13-2013, 08:01 PM #3
YouAppreciateMe
Originally posted by Sheldon
$2 for a game share? You're very optimistic :p

05-14-2013, 11:21 PM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
Moved to the Call of Duty section.
05-14-2013, 11:29 PM #5
Default Avatar
Eehm
Originally posted by NoCurFew View Post
I'm looking for somebody to let me gameshare mw3 off of their account, because my ps3 has stop reading my video games and it only plays DVDs now :mad:

I have $2.37 in my Paypal I know its not a lot but it is what it is Sleepy Head

If you do let me gameshare I will send that to you, +rep you, and send 1 million vbux.

P.S - If I do gameshare please don't change the password cause when you do that it will deactivate the acc and then I will not be able to play the game there for you scamming me :mad:

lol 2$ nigga get a job who would gamer share a 60$ game for 2$ lol
05-14-2013, 11:43 PM #6
YouAppreciateMe
Originally posted by CHEAP
lol 2$ nigga get a job who would gamer share a 60$ game for 2$ lol

Shut Your Ass Up

You could had kept that to yourself BISH. Now go on and keep being someone else Bitch. And change your name going around on Ngu looking like a faggot with a name CHEAP BOPS2 MOD. Bitch we aint buying none of your cheap shit fuk nigga.

:ca:
05-15-2013, 12:00 AM #7
Default Avatar
Eehm
awww you mad you can't get mw3 for 2$ haha broke ass
05-15-2013, 07:57 PM #8
Shut Your Ass Up

You could had kept that to yourself BISH. Now go on and keep being someone else Bitch. And change your name going around on Ngu looking like a faggot with a name CHEAP BOPS2 MOD. Bitch we aint buying none of your cheap shit fuk nigga.

:ca:

Just ignore him he's really close to getting banned anyways he thinks changing his name will do something it wont. He doesn't even hack he begs for hacks and infections and when it doesn't get them he crys like a little bitch online..... leechers these days
Last edited by SneakyJewTheScammer ; 05-15-2013 at 08:00 PM.
05-15-2013, 08:05 PM #9
YouAppreciateMe
Originally posted by CHEAP
awww you mad you can't get mw3 for 2$ haha broke ass

Bitch I got mw3 the disc its just my ps3 has a broken laser so it doesn't play games :dumb: I have more then $2 its just not on paypal and I will not put my actually money on paypal :dumb:

So eat a DICK :|
05-15-2013, 09:00 PM #10
Default Avatar
Eehm
[QUOTE='[Jew] SneakyJew;5243841']Just ignore him he's really close to getting banned anyways he thinks changing his name will do something it wont. He doesn't even hack he begs for hacks and infections and when it doesn't get them he crys like a little bitch online..... leechers these days[/QUOTE]

watch this

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Bitch I got mw3 the disc its just my ps3 has a broken laser so it doesn't play games :dumb: I have more then $2 its just not on paypal and I will not put my actually money on paypal :dumb:

So eat a DICK :|

watch this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo