02-16-2014, 08:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Buying unlock all max prestige and invisible class PM me please
05-05-2014, 08:04 PM #11
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
I will believe you at the moment, but if there is physical proof of scamming then you must understand that consequences will occur. As of now since it is only word of mouth, you are okay.

I don't see why this is a biggy, i mean the op hasnt reported anything yet, it is just some little kid moaning because he has nothing better to do.
05-05-2014, 08:07 PM #12
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by ryanj95 View Post
I don't see why this is a biggy, i mean the op hasnt reported anything yet, it is just some little kid moaning because he has nothing better to do.

Don't kill the messenger aha, I am just doing what I am supposed to do.
05-06-2014, 12:52 AM #13
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Call me this, call me that. Who cares. but he clearly stated 3 things in his post and there you are, accusing me of scamming because you say one of them dosen't exist. All i see on this site is trolls and people crying over misleading titles and silly stuff like that. why don't you just go smash your head off a wall or something?

I'm no scammer, and after adding this dude on skype, he asked for a mod menu -.- i didn't ask for his details or nothing until we worked out a deal. how is that scamming ?

Go smash my head off a wall?so are you going to give him invisible classes for bo2?
05-06-2014, 12:53 AM #14
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Don't kill the messenger aha, I am just doing what I am supposed to do.

No one should is going against you Happy
05-06-2014, 01:00 AM #15
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PSN
No one should is going against you Happy

Im pretty sure hes a scammer, ive seen people like him, basically no posts, then he'll ask to go first then he doesn't pay you etc etc.

The following user thanked jerrmy12 for this useful post:

Best Mate
05-06-2014, 01:10 AM #16
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
Im pretty sure hes a scammer, ive seen people like him, basically no posts, then he'll ask to go first then he doesn't pay you etc etc.

Don't judge a book by it's cover -- Not all people are the same, there are the good and the bad.. I might look like a scammer to you and over people might do too. but not everyone is the same. No posts? i don't have to post. i'm still a member of this site so what if i joined back in 2012 and i have no posts, i just choose not to. does that make me a scammer? Not continuing with this, have a good day.

The following user thanked Coca-Cola for this useful post:

Taylor
05-06-2014, 09:40 AM #17
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Add my skype for a service!
05-07-2014, 12:40 AM #18
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Don't judge a book by it's cover -- Not all people are the same, there are the good and the bad.. I might look like a scammer to you and over people might do too. but not everyone is the same. No posts? i don't have to post. i'm still a member of this site so what if i joined back in 2012 and i have no posts, i just choose not to. does that make me a scammer? Not continuing with this, have a good day.

So you've him invisible classes for bo2? Not Happy or Sad _-_
05-07-2014, 01:24 AM #19
Originally posted by PSN
So you've him invisible classes for bo2? Not Happy or Sad _-_

LOL! No such thing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo