02-16-2014, 08:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Buying unlock all max prestige and invisible class PM me please
04-19-2014, 09:12 AM #2
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by stevenbarr View Post
Buying unlock all max prestige and invisible class PM me please

i'll do it. add me on skype.. ryan.jefferies3 state that you want black ops 2 service
05-05-2014, 07:27 AM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by ryanj95 View Post
i'll do it. add me on skype.. ryan.jefferies3 state that you want black ops 2 service

You are a scam. Read his thread , he is asking for something that is not possible yet except for the first part
05-05-2014, 11:25 AM #4
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by PSN
You are a scam. Read his thread , he is asking for something that is not possible yet except for the first part

Do you have proof to back up this accusation? Besides just word of mouth.
05-05-2014, 02:19 PM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Do you have proof to back up this accusation? Besides just word of mouth.

Have you seen an invisible class for bo2 yet?
05-05-2014, 03:04 PM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by PSN
Have you seen an invisible class for bo2 yet?

That doesn't mean they don't exist.
05-05-2014, 06:26 PM #7
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
That doesn't mean they don't exist.

There is no proof of its existence and look through his recent posts
05-05-2014, 07:09 PM #8
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by PSN

Call me this, call me that. Who cares. but he clearly stated 3 things in his post and there you are, accusing me of scamming because you say one of them dosen't exist. All i see on this site is trolls and people crying over misleading titles and silly stuff like that. why don't you just go smash your head off a wall or something?

I'm no scammer, and after adding this dude on skype, he asked for a mod menu -.- i didn't ask for his details or nothing until we worked out a deal. how is that scamming ?
05-05-2014, 07:45 PM #9
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by PSN

If somebody cries "scammer" about this user and has physical proof that is not word of mouth then I will take care of it.
05-05-2014, 07:47 PM #10
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by ryanj95 View Post
Call me this, call me that. Who cares. but he clearly stated 3 things in his post and there you are, accusing me of scamming because you say one of them dosen't exist. All i see on this site is trolls and people crying over misleading titles and silly stuff like that. why don't you just go smash your head off a wall or something?

I'm no scammer, and after adding this dude on skype, he asked for a mod menu -.- i didn't ask for his details or nothing until we worked out a deal. how is that scamming ?

I will believe you at the moment, but if there is physical proof of scamming then you must understand that consequences will occur. As of now since it is only word of mouth, you are okay.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo