02-19-2015, 02:02 PM #1
ProdiJayT
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thought this was a better section to post this. Mods please delete the other one. Basically I would like to hire someone who is able to trickshot on multi cod (using mods) on my XBL name. You must be able to record the shots and send them to me. I will pay you PER SHOT. It must somewhat look legit meaning not fake. If you would like to do this then my Skype is the best way to contact me. It is: ProdiJayT*
You must be a somewhat trusted user. And have experience and know what you're doing. As I stated you must be able to also record the clip (preferably with reactions and final killcam) and send them to me. Once again you all get paid for every single clip you send me. Add my Skype you talk more. Thanks!

CAN NOW BE EITHER PSN OR XBL
Last edited by ProdiJayT ; 02-20-2015 at 01:31 PM.
02-20-2015, 12:02 AM #2
ProdiJayT
Save Point
Bump!
02-21-2015, 04:58 AM #3
ProdiJayT
Save Point
Bump!
02-23-2015, 03:48 PM #4
Originally posted by ProdiJayT View Post
Thought this was a better section to post this. Mods please delete the other one. Basically I would like to hire someone who is able to trickshot on multi cod (using mods) on my XBL name. You must be able to record the shots and send them to me. I will pay you PER SHOT. It must somewhat look legit meaning not fake. If you would like to do this then my Skype is the best way to contact me. It is: ProdiJayT*
You must be a somewhat trusted user. And have experience and know what you're doing. As I stated you must be able to also record the clip (preferably with reactions and final killcam) and send them to me. Once again you all get paid for every single clip you send me. Add my Skype you talk more. Thanks!

CAN NOW BE EITHER PSN OR XBL

Add me on Skype: Julian-Host
03-12-2015, 10:27 AM #5
How much

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo