07-19-2015, 05:31 PM #1
Nemo_
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Notice: This is an online recovery service, not a lobby service.
I will need your account information in order to complete this service. Do not ask me to invite you or post your username on my thread. Please read the whole post, and then send me a private message or contact me on skype

Requirements of Service for Xbox 360:

1.Client should have completed the GTA-V Online Tutorials on Xbox 360, however, I can complete the tutorials for the client if necessary for an additional $5 fee. If you are completing the tutorial yourself, please make sure you get yourself past the point where Simeon gives you a call which allows you to purchase Apartments.

2.Client must agree to the text stated in the disclaimer before ordering.

3.Client must pay using accepted payment methods (See Below).

4.If client wants their recovery to go more quickly, they should set their spawn location to "last location" and have their character near an "Ammunation" Gun Store in Online mode.

5.Client should un-link his/her Social Club account from their Gamer-tag before the modding service takes place. After the service is complete, the client should wait a few days before re-linking their social club account. The main point here though is just that when I am modding your account, it should not be linked to Social Club. [Xbox One users will need to re-link their social club account to transfer characters, but they can always unlink it after the transfer is complete if they like.]

Packages:

GTA Package-$10
    -Custom Rank 
-Good Sport
-Money Drop
- Unlock All
-Max Upgrade all cars in garage
-Ls Customs unlock all

BlackOps 2-$3.50

-Master
-Legit stats or custom stats
-Level 55 all
-Unlock all

1hr Modded lobby-$8

-duration 1hr
-You will will have a mod menu in game online

Basic Money Drop Package-$3.50

A custom cash value from 1-100,000,000

Xbox 2 Day Trial Codes-$2.00 each

Payment method:
Amazon
&
PayPal

Contact Me Via Skype :Romanticydal

Please Fill This Out For Me:

Character Slot Number on GTA V Online (Slot 1 or Slot 2, if you only have one character but don't know the slot number, just let me know):
Microsoft Account Email:
Microsoft Account Password:
Gamertag:
Email(s) Tied to Microsoft Account:
Phone Number(s) Tied to Microsoft Account:
Payment Method:
Desired Package(s) ****Include The name of the package & Rank/Cash Desired if applicable
(I STRONGLY recommend rank 120 and 50 million to reduce any risk of suspension):
I have completed the Online Tutorials on Xbox 360: (Yes or No)

Notice: Only the payment methods advertised on my post are accepted.
Last edited by Nemo_ ; 07-19-2015 at 09:16 PM.
09-20-2015, 02:26 PM #2
Free plz?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo