09-12-2015, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it, I need someone to mod my account on all the call of duty's from cod4- cod ghosts...no AW. I will pay by paypal. Need someone trust worthy & fast. Will be a long time customer if successfully (friends need a lot too) just let me know when you can do it & how much.

Just making this because it seems lol everyone that makes threads & does the service doesn't want to make this money real quick lol 😂💰

I believe this is the correct thread, if not, I apologize to the moderator.
10-03-2015, 12:43 PM #2
Looking for the same myself , except mainly for AW. Any good direction would be greatly appreciated. Ty
10-10-2015, 08:57 AM #3
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by TopGoonInPhilly View Post
Title says it, I need someone to mod my account on all the call of duty's from cod4- cod ghosts...no AW. I will pay by paypal. Need someone trust worthy & fast. Will be a long time customer if successfully (friends need a lot too) just let me know when you can do it & how much.

Just making this because it seems lol everyone that makes threads & does the service doesn't want to make this money real quick lol ����

I believe this is the correct thread, if not, I apologize to the moderator.

Might be able to do it, shoot me a PM.
10-16-2015, 02:15 PM #4
Hi Sir, Are You Still Looking For a Recovery?
If So You Can Private Message me You must login or register to view this content.
+ You Can Find the Link to my Store You must login or register to view this content. Smile
11-22-2015, 06:40 PM #5
Can do recovery on black ops 1 black ops 2 AW and mw3, Hit me up on my recovery thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo