11-29-2015, 01:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure how to get permission to sell on here so my apologies if y'all get pissed lol...
I've never sold anything on NGU, but' I'm offering, well basically a recovery for black ops 3, anything you want done to it for 10 psn, or 10 pay pal, I can also do gta 5, but that is 20 psn or 15 paypap, if you get both done we can work something out you can kik me- Sky2white, or you can message me on her I also have skype but I'm not sure if I'm aloud to make sells off skype or w.e lol, hit me up ! Upside Down Happy I can post pics as proof when I log in on my laptop if necessary or I can send them via kik (easier since I took the pics with my phone)
11-29-2015, 05:29 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Sky2white View Post
Not sure how to get permission to sell on here so my apologies if y'all get pissed lol...
I've never sold anything on NGU, but' I'm offering, well basically a recovery for black ops 3, anything you want done to it for 10 psn, or 10 pay pal, I can also do gta 5, but that is 20 psn or 15 paypap, if you get both done we can work something out you can kik me- Sky2white, or you can message me on her I also have skype but I'm not sure if I'm aloud to make sells off skype or w.e lol, hit me up ! Upside Down Happy I can post pics as proof when I log in on my laptop if necessary or I can send them via kik (easier since I took the pics with my phone)

You have Elite so you're fine as that's all you need to sell on NGU Smile

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

KIK-Sky2white

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo