06-08-2016, 09:23 AM #1
XeXFuzzy
GTA 5 Mod Shop
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Already sold!!
Last edited by XeXFuzzy ; 08-17-2016 at 10:34 PM.
07-29-2016, 12:42 AM #11
XeXFuzzy
GTA 5 Mod Shop
Originally posted by Ali213 View Post
Send first
Send through family and friends
No proof showed ...
You don't need to be a genius to work it out

Lol you really are new to this lmao it's alright and I have plenty of proof you never asked for proof I had the proof ready to go and stuff but it's fine man someone bought it already so it doesn't matter anymore
Last edited by XeXFuzzy ; 07-29-2016 at 07:53 PM.
07-29-2016, 08:43 PM #12
Ali213
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by XeXFuzzy View Post
Lol you really are new to this lmao it's alright and I have plenty of proof you never asked for proof I had the proof ready to go and stuff but it's fine man someone bought it already so it doesn't matter anymore

Yeah I am lol but still man you should set a price
08-12-2016, 04:10 AM #13
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
If you really are charging $300 you won't get that. There's not even a guarantee it wouldn't be reset. It's a scam in the sense that it's a rip off and way over priced. You could find a better account for around $80 or $100.
08-17-2016, 10:37 PM #14
XeXFuzzy
GTA 5 Mod Shop
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
If you really are charging $300 you won't get that. There's not even a guarantee it wouldn't be reset. It's a scam in the sense that it's a rip off and way over priced. You could find a better account for around $80 or $100.

The account is already sold and I never said I was selling it for $300 people obviously can't read nowadays all I told the guy who said that I was charging that much was the highest amount someone had offered me for the account that's why I never had a set price I was only looking for offers but the account is already sold so end of discussion please
08-17-2016, 10:40 PM #15
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by XeXFuzzy View Post
The account is already sold and I never said I was selling it for $300 people obviously can't read nowadays all I told the guy who said that I was charging that much was the highest amount someone had offered me for the account that's why I never had a set price I was only looking for offers but the account is already sold so end of discussion please

That's why I said if it really was, I know there's people who can't read lol. Anyways it's sold.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo