Post: Im looking to buy a PS3 Black Ops 1 God mode account
06-09-2016, 01:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if you can make a recovery account for me please with god mode classes that would be great and of course i would pay you for it. if you are able to make me the account i will send you info like the email address and password. thank you
06-09-2016, 01:59 AM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Infantry11B View Post
if you can make a recovery account for me please with god mode classes that would be great and of course i would pay you for it. if you are able to make me the account i will send you info like the email address and password. thank you

I can do it for $2 via paypal if you would like me to do it please PM me so we can discuss this further.
06-09-2016, 04:42 AM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
if you can make a recovery account for me please with god mode classes that would be great and of course i would pay you for it. if you are able to make me the account i will send you info like the email address and password. thank you

Thread moved to Accounts and Services > Call of Duty.
06-18-2016, 02:54 AM #4
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion

I have pre made accounts for sale if you're interested

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo