12-02-2014, 03:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys I have seen loads of youtube videos and comments saying its not worth it to prestige?
I am currently level 50.
Any thoughts?
12-02-2014, 03:09 PM #2
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by Lolman125 View Post
Hi guys I have seen loads of youtube videos and comments saying its not worth it to prestige?
I am currently level 50.
Any thoughts?

Just prestige its not hard to get to level 50 again plus youll unlock new things on your way up:p
12-02-2014, 03:38 PM #3
Elk
Lithium.
Hi guys I have seen loads of youtube videos and comments saying its not worth it to prestige?
I am currently level 50.
Any thoughts?

if you play the game a lot and are looking for something to do then, go ahead
12-02-2014, 03:43 PM #4
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
I am currently level 50.
Any thoughts?

In my opinion it is... every prestige worth
12-02-2014, 03:59 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I am currently level 50.
Any thoughts?

I agree with AnyOne completely
12-02-2014, 04:03 PM #6
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
I am currently level 50.
Any thoughts?

My opinion may not matter, but here it is. I think it's well worth it. I will continue to prestige till I get master then when I get master I'll use a different account and get it master too and so on. Personally I think there's no point in really playing if you're not accomplishing any levels. Also if you're trying to get royalty or diamond there's a little bug in the game to make it easier to get.

Have a wonderful day NGU Users!
12-02-2014, 06:44 PM #7
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
if you like playing against try hards all the time go ahead. but if you dont mind and just want to play go ahead.
12-02-2014, 08:25 PM #8
P$ycho
Banned
If you get bored yeah its worth it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo