12-20-2014, 06:14 PM #1
HHayer98
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When playing gamebattles and we come up against top teams with 0 or a couple of losses we are pretty sure they have hacks as there are moments when we get pre fired, aimed through walls or they just know exactly where we are.

I know you may say they are just good and they just predicted us but we think they have hacks/mods.

So are there mods/hacks on PS4?
12-20-2014, 06:31 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
not on ps4 but on xbox 360 / PS3 yes
12-22-2014, 03:27 AM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by HHayer98 View Post
When playing gamebattles and we come up against top teams with 0 or a couple of losses we are pretty sure they have hacks as there are moments when we get pre fired, aimed through walls or they just know exactly where we are.

I know you may say they are just good and they just predicted us but we think they have hacks/mods.

It is impossible to acquire real time modding abilities on a next generation console, I am not fully sure on what kind of class modifications still work but class mods (ones which transfer via accounts) are the only kind of modification that would or did work on the PS4 or XB1
12-24-2014, 01:20 AM #4
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HHayer98 View Post
When playing gamebattles and we come up against top teams with 0 or a couple of losses we are pretty sure they have hacks as there are moments when we get pre fired, aimed through walls or they just know exactly where we are.

yeah no. There are no possible ways to modify/hack a playstation 4 at the moment. Sorry to say, but your team has just been bested.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo