Post: [1.05] ★How To Get Stats To Stick VIDEO TUTORIAL ★STILL WORKS★
12-11-2014, 02:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Advanced Warfare: How to get stats to stick

This is how i got it to work, may not work for everyone.

Update:
UNLOCK ALL HAS SEEMED TO BE WORKING FOR MOST OF YOU. I HAVE TRIED IT MYSELF AND HAVE HAD NO BAN OR RESET, FOR BEST RESULT USE IT BEFORE YOU PRESTIGE TO YOUR LAST DESIRED PRESTIGE.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Please leave me more feedback in the comments so i can confirm this.

1. Load up Advanced warfare sign in and fetch your online multiplayer profile.

2. Once loaded I used my tooll You must login or register to view this content.

3. Connect and Attach the tool then edit your XP stats to 1002100 which is the amount needed to prestige, then prestige yourself. Repeat this till you're at your desired prestige, doing it this way means you have technically prestiged legitimately. Edit other stats if you wish, but make them legit. DO NOT EDIT PRESTIGE STATS

4. Go into create a class and create one, once done back all the way out to the main menu screen, then back onto multiplayer so it can fetch the profile again. This is so it saves

5. Quit the game and and restart your playstation.

6. Turn your playstation back on, and mount your game.

7. Use PSNinja_v4 to Wipe, Replace and Make history Read Only. This tool wipes away the history of the tools you have used You must login or register to view this content.

8. Click on PSNpatch and click triangle to temporarily turn your playstaion into OFW mode until restart. Why? This tells advanced warfare that your advanced warfare account was visited last on a OFFICIAL FIRMWARE CONSOLE You must login or register to view this content.

9. Load up advanced warfare fetch profile and you are done.

This may seem a long method but is still very fast, my video took me 5 minutes.

Follow the instructions along with the video. This is what I do each time I mod accounts and never have been banned.

Other things worth reading:

USE REGULAR EBOOT, WHY? I have tested this method on modified eboots, and it results in a ban. When doing stat mods please use the regular un-modified eboot.

These are just guidelines to how I get stats to stick. NOT GUARANTEED

Doing stupid stats in order to get you to the top of the leaderboard will most likely result in a ban anyway.

I have done this on countless number accounts when I perform recovery services on them. NOT ONE HAS BEEN BANNED

Did i do this without Anti-Ban or EBOOT? YES and I am still not banned, modding stats has never got me banned. If you use Non-Host mods you are likely to get reset or banned.

Must you use PSNinja?Yes, This wipes away the history of the tools you have used.

Must you use PSNpatch? Yes, this tells Advanced Warfare account the last console you was on was an OFFICIAL FIRMWARE CONSOLE, You must use this everytime you play advanced warfare to avoid stat reset or getting banned.

USE UNLOCK ALL RIGHT BEFORE YOU PRESTIGE TO YOUR LAST DESIRED PRESTIGE

If you're still worried Spoof your console ID to 0 using ControlConsoleAPI whilst doing the the stats.

If you use other in game mods after editing stats you are likely to get reset or banned.
This thread is only applicable for people selling services or want to mod their account then play legit.

Basically you are tell advanced warfare that you've prestiged legit, wiped all history of tools used and spoofed to make it seem you're on a official firmware console.

Let me know how it goes for you guys.
If any questions drop them below.

Last edited by LcGamingHD ; 12-18-2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Better understanding

The following 18 users say thank you to LcGamingHD for this useful post:

CraZy KiD GaMeR, Dixvn, dolby1, invace, koekiemonstarr2, lordbongsnipa69, LULLINHO, Maty360414, NoobzBelowMe, Pwnaggge, RatchetBooty, RecklessNGU, SavageRising, Synergy, TheLastHelmet, XuPz_MoDz, ybnice1234779
12-11-2014, 03:59 PM #2
One
At least I can fight
You must login or register to view this content.
lol
12-11-2014, 04:54 PM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Anyone verify this working? I mean it's a lot of steps but if it works great cause this be the first you don't need 2 consoles
12-11-2014, 06:33 PM #4
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Anyone verify this working? I mean it's a lot of steps but if it works great cause this be the first you don't need 2 consoles

Aslong as you use PSNpatch everytime you play advanced warfare, you will not get banned.
Been using a CFW console on advanced warfare for ages now after its been modded and no ban.
12-11-2014, 06:44 PM #5
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Are people really having issue's with stats lol, i have never had any problem sticking mine.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

12-11-2014, 07:01 PM #6
Originally posted by Eddie
Are people really having issue's with stats lol, i have never had any problem sticking mine.

Yes a lot of people modify the account then play it on a OFW PS3.
12-11-2014, 07:15 PM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by LcModsHD View Post
Aslong as you use PSNpatch everytime you play advanced warfare, you will not get banned.
Been using a CFW console on advanced warfare for ages now after its been modded and no ban.

I don't use PSNPatch I just spoof my cid. But my Question is does this still reset the stats?
12-11-2014, 07:29 PM #8
I don't use PSNPatch I just spoof my cid. But my Question is does this still reset the stats?

Yes it will still reset the stats, you need advanced warfare to believe your are on a OFW console if you want to avoid stats getting reset.

PSNpatch has a feature which switches your console from CFW to OFW temporarily till you restart your PS3 system.

After modifying your account use PSN patch everytime you go on Advanced Warfare on that account.
12-11-2014, 07:30 PM #9
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by LcModsHD View Post
Yes it will still reset the stats, you need advanced warfare to believe your are on a OFW console if you want to avoid stats getting reset.

PSNpatch has a feature which switches your console from CFW to OFW temporarily till you restart your PS3 system.

After modifying your account use PSN patch everytime you go on Advanced Warfare on that account.

Well does that mean I can mod anything I want on the account as long as I trick the servers? Like without being reset.
12-11-2014, 07:44 PM #10
Well does that mean I can mod anything I want on the account as long as I trick the servers? Like without being reset.

You can mod whilst using PSNpatch making your PS3 assume you're on OFW, yet i have not tried it.
its not worth the risk, I modded my stats up to prestige 15, then use PSNpatch to play legit everytime i go on advanced warfare on that account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo