11-09-2014, 05:57 AM #1
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NextGenUpdate Advanced Warfare Clan

You must login or register to view this content.

Well that time of the year again another Call Of Duty release. This will be my 2nd year running the COD Clan for PSN. We can all finally get together in a game and play against other clans.

How to Join
1. You can look the clan up in the COD app which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and the Android Play Store.
2. From there you can link your account using your COD Elite info.
3. Finally go the the bottom right should see a person on the far right, click that should bring up your friends list, and to the top you should be able to look up people and clans.

Another way you can join if you are having problems with the app you can post your PSN below and myself or one of my Lieutenant Commanders will invite you.

Clan Information
Clan Name - NextGenUpdate
Clan level - 18
Clan Tag - NGU
Clan Motto - NextGenUpdate.com
Clan Size - 87

How to Help Rank Up the Clan
Figured I would add this so some of you guys that are apart of the clan or are thinking of joining are aware how leveling the clan up works.

1.You need to join the clan.
2.When I accept you or invite you go to your friends list go use the analog stick to move the list over to the clan list.
3.Look for someone in the list playing and invite them (don't be afraid to attempt to invite them or send them a message saying lets play together and rank up the clan.)
4.As long as you guys are playing together you guys are ranking up the clan so any amount of people, just get playing with other clan members that simple.

Contact Info
If you need help you can get a hold of me on here or on PSN.

PSN's you can use to get a hold of Lieutenant Commanders in the clan or me.

Eric's PSN Furtherance

Clan Roster

Clan Wars Info

Clan Wars Placement
We are in the Platinum Division for next Clan War.

Partnerships

Message to Staff
Pretty much just letting you guys know I am open to any changes you might want to do in the future. Also just letting you guys know if you guys want any involvement in the clan message me so I can change your role in the clan to Lieutenant Commander so you can change the clan settings and all that as you see fit.

Last edited by Eric ; 01-11-2015 at 06:48 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Eric for this useful post:

A6shRkm, bhoot-iq, ByteSource, CronicImpulse, Franky, IamKern, Nebularity, oneanddoen, Script Kiddie, smashedya, SonyBlack, SubTheKy3s, TheRevolveModz, VMP, worrorfight, Xx-GIPPI-xX
11-09-2014, 06:41 AM #2
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by Eric View Post
NextGenUpdate Advanced Warfare Clan

Well that time of the year again another Call Of Duty release. This will be my 2nd year running the COD Clan for PSN. We can all finally get together in a game and play against other clans.

How to Join
1. You can look the clan up in the COD app which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and the Android Play Store.
2. From there you can link your account using your COD Elite info.
3. Finally go the the bottom right should see a person on the far right, click that should bring up your friends list, and to the top you should be able to look up people and clans.

Another way you can join if you are having problems with the app you can post your PSN below and myself or one of my Lieutenant Commanders will invite you.

Clan Information
Clan Name - NextGenUpdate
Clan level - 1
Clan Tag - NGU
Clan Motto - NextGenUpdate.com
Clan Size - 1

Contact Info
If you need help you can get a hold of me on here or on PSN.

PSN's you can use to get a hold of Lieutenant Commanders in the clan or me.

Eric's PSN Furtherance

Probably the best ones to contact are me and Ethan we can get all your questions answered you may have or need to get in contact with us.

Clan Wars Info

Clan Wars Placement

Partnerships

Message to Staff
Pretty much just letting you guys know I am open to any changes you might want to do in the future. Also just letting you guys know if you guys want any involvement in the clan message me so I can change your role in the clan to Lieutenant Commander so you can change the clan settings and all that as you see fit.

How often would the clan expect clan members to play together as a clan in matches? Cause I'm a big solo type guy and play FFA 80% of the Time but also like to play team based games every so often but don't ever have a party to play with.

I know some clans expect you to literally ALWAYS play with the clan or they will kick you out...wanted to know what about this clan?
11-09-2014, 09:48 AM #3
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Stuck.

FYI, this is for CONSOLES. There is (currently) no PC NGU Clan.

The following user thanked Cryptic for this useful post:

RileyGamer
11-09-2014, 10:48 AM #4
There was 2 Clans called 'NextGenUpdate', I think I joined the right one. Enzo
11-09-2014, 03:01 PM #5
dunny54
Bounty hunter
dunny54
11-09-2014, 03:32 PM #6
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
Originally posted by 2RAW4THESTREET View Post
How often would the clan expect clan members to play together as a clan in matches? Cause I'm a big solo type guy and play FFA 80% of the Time but also like to play team based games every so often but don't ever have a party to play with.

I know some clans expect you to literally ALWAYS play with the clan or they will kick you out...wanted to know what about this clan?

Umm that I can't answer how often I expect members to play with each other. I mean the option is there to get a party going if people are on not gonna force it. I mean I will try and join all you guys that invite me, but I am not gonna be the guy saying if you don't play with other clan members I am going to kick you. This clan is just there for the competitive options for "Advanced Warfare" for people that want to play in Clan Wars, but not be in a clan where everything is serious. I am not a serious person which is why I have no requirements to join the clan, and I don't kick people ever I actually ran the Ghosts clan for this and we got to 100 members not going to say we always had people on, but it was there at max amount of members. Maybe this year we can do better and get somewhere I don't know only time will tell.

Originally posted by FencePanel View Post
There was 2 Clans called 'NextGenUpdate', I think I joined the right one. Enzo

Ya I know its the clan without the !. I added a clan emblem, I think you guys can submit emblems too if you want me to change it.
11-09-2014, 05:01 PM #7
Psn Trayquan
11-09-2014, 05:27 PM #8
htown281
Bounty hunter
Psn UNBOUND_PRODGY
11-09-2014, 05:27 PM #9
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Seems like a good idea, get people involved. I to will join later! Smile
11-09-2014, 09:02 PM #10
2RAW4THESTREET