11-10-2014, 11:32 PM #1
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So today I got Advanced Warfare for the PS3 (I'm getting a PS4 copy next year) and I noticed how the skill based match making really took a hit on my KD. Usually on other CoD's I'd have a 2.50 ish KD, yet on AW my KD has dropped to 1.40 :( It's weird, some games I get a 3-4 KD, other games far below that. Do any of you guys have this?

How much did your KD drop, looking at older CoD's?
Last edited by Mezzid ; 11-10-2014 at 11:36 PM.
11-11-2014, 12:02 AM #2
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Mezzid View Post
So today I got Advanced Warfare for the PS3 (I'm getting a PS4 copy next year) and I noticed how the skill based match making really took a hit on my KD. Usually on other CoD's I'd have a 2.50 ish KD, yet on AW my KD has dropped to 1.40 :( It's weird, some games I get a 3-4 KD, other games far below that. Do any of you guys have this?

I'm usually at a 2.4-2.7 and on this game it's 1.58. The skill based matchmaking isn't what's screwing me over, it's more the stupid deaths from lag compensation. I play SnD and end most games now with 10 kills on a average game with 4 deaths at most, but lag compensation keeps screwing me over by giving me 2 bads games then 1 game without lag so it's hard to keep my stats level.

Also there the matter of the messed up SnD win system, I've won most of the games I've played yet I've got a 0.15 W/L due to losing a rounds counts as a lose but you have to win the game to get a win. For a game that was 3 years on the making there's some pretty serious bugs.

The following user thanked ResistTheStars for this useful post:

Vanz
11-11-2014, 12:21 AM #3
Fowl
Do a barrel roll!
I haven't played a lot as of yet as I board at school but i'm maintaining a good KD (about 4.2 at the moment I believe) haven't noticed much of a difference in the skill based matchmaking to previous Call of Dutys! What does it use to match in this game?

My win loss however is awful, 0.3 due to disconnects and the fact that I play solo a lot.
11-11-2014, 01:05 AM #4
KJThaDon
WE RUNNIN THIS $HIT
The lag comp is by far the worst I have ever seen. That is the reason for the lower K/D's..

Check my vid out, and see how different the kill cams are against me..It's ridiculous

11-11-2014, 01:18 AM #5
So today I got Advanced Warfare for the PS3 (I'm getting a PS4 copy next year) and I noticed how the skill based match making really took a hit on my KD. Usually on other CoD's I'd have a 2.50 ish KD, yet on AW my KD has dropped to 1.40 :( It's weird, some games I get a 3-4 KD, other games far below that. Do any of you guys have this?

AW does have the worst lag out of all CODs especially on PS3, I play on PS4 now and does have a lot less lag then PS3 and the graphics are by far more smother so my KD is getting alot better then it was when I was on PS3.
11-11-2014, 01:31 AM #6
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
On consoles I had at least a 1.5 KDR.

On PC, because I can't seem to play with KB/M, but get REKT HARD when using a controller I'm sitting at a .80 KDR...

Stats are fucking pointless. It's all about W/L.

Incidentally, this COD has the best W/L I've ever had at a solid 7.24.
11-11-2014, 01:42 AM #7
One
At least I can fight
people are finding hard because of the skilledbased match making, instead on matching me up with little timmy down the road who has a .80 kd, it matches me up with pablo from fucking mexico, who has the same kd as me. Match making should only be based on connection nothing else !

The following 2 users say thank you to One for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Novelette
11-11-2014, 01:45 AM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I have been hit hard by the lag comp. I don't really pay attention to stats all be it I have a positive k/d of 1.27 which is rather low but the comp. is awful. >walks behind wall >waits 5 seconds >dies......... :|
11-11-2014, 01:47 AM #9

its cause the other cods are made for shitty players they have returned to a style very close to mw2 and this is why the games are much closer with players in skill the maps are somewhat designed for all play types rushing, moving up slowly,holding back, and camping its so fast paced its hard to keep track of everyone and get something going just playing on your own cod4 i had a 1.12 mw2/mw3 was in the two's and ghosts i had almost a 3 till i stopped playing and came back and just out right sucked at playing this game being so new dont take it the wrong way but it will probably be even harder in 4 months time
11-11-2014, 02:36 AM #10
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by Cryptic
On consoles I had at least a 1.5 KDR.

On PC, because I can't seem to play with KB/M, but get REKT HARD when using a controller I'm sitting at a .80 KDR...

Stats are fucking pointless. It's all about W/L.

Incidentally, this COD has the best W/L I've ever had at a solid 7.24.

Win loss doesn't mean anything in pubs anymore, I get matched up with people that go negative every fucking game. The only time when win loss counts is Ranked Play.

The following user thanked Jimmy for this useful post:

One

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo