11-17-2014, 05:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I am Just2Slick and I do work help out with Activision and no I am not a spy to get you Modders banned. I'm a Modder my self Ninja haha. Anyways we are working on a new camo known as Chrome camo and it's going to be unlocked by achieving ALL Royalty camos on every gun. It's going to be a very difficult camo to get legit but if you got you know what then you're good Winky Winky

We are thinking of releasing this camo on 1.04 or 1.05 but as we are busy trying to patch all these glitches and freeze problems that we are having. In my guess it will be released on 1.05. Tiphat

If you're wondering why there is no text underneath the camo, like I said we are still developing it and it isn't nearly completed.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Just2Slick for this useful post:

CraZy KiD GaMeR
11-17-2014, 05:20 AM #2
it seems pretty legit to me atleast i hope so but thanks for the leak i kinda always wanted chrome as a camo :P
11-17-2014, 06:06 AM #3
NSV
Do a barrel roll!
Would love to write a long descriptive essay on how much of a spoon you are however, I would like to see the truth come out after a few more posts from you.
11-17-2014, 06:56 AM #4
sven
Are you high?
Lol you are a modder and working with Activision and your account is only 2 hours old
:p

The following user thanked sven for this useful post:

chuck54321
11-17-2014, 06:57 AM #5
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >

The following user thanked Loxy for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
11-17-2014, 07:09 AM #6
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Just2Slick View Post
Hello everyone. I am Just2Slick and I do work help out with Activision and no I am not a spy to get you Modders banned. I'm a Modder my self Ninja haha. Anyways we are working on a new camo known as Chrome camo and it's going to be unlocked by achieving ALL Royalty camos on every gun. It's going to be a very difficult camo to get legit but if you got you know what then you're good Winky Winky

We are thinking of releasing this camo on 1.04 or 1.05 but as we are busy trying to patch all these glitches and freeze problems that we are having. In my guess it will be released on 1.05. Tiphat

If you're wondering why there is no text underneath the camo, like I said we are still developing it and it isn't nearly completed.

seems legit :troll:

The following user thanked x5150xiZombie for this useful post:

chuck54321
11-17-2014, 08:15 AM #7
One
At least I can fight
fake and gay.

The following user thanked One for this useful post:

xCLS
11-17-2014, 09:07 AM #8
Why don't you use the texture from the dev sphere? I think it's done by replacing the texture with a blank tga with a empty alpha layer. At least thats how it's done in the old quake engine.
Last edited by mrdarkblue ; 11-17-2014 at 09:10 AM.
11-17-2014, 11:08 PM #9
So it isn't real?
11-17-2014, 11:28 PM #10
RecklessNGU
Little One
I believe him there's not reason to lie about a camo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo