Post: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare: NEW Havok Personalization DLC
12-18-2014, 05:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A selection of new themed Personalization and Exoskeleton Packs have been released for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

The Personalization DLC packs each include a weapon camo, three reticles, a player emblem and a calling card. Premium versions of each Personalization Pack are also available giving you everything in the base pack along with an exoskeleton and helmet that fit in with the various themes

4 Premium Personalization Packs: Themed weapon camo, three reticles, player card and emblem item, plus matching exoskeleton and helmet camo.
4 Personalization Packs: Themed weapon camo, three reticles, player card and emblem item.
4 Exoskeleton Packs: Unique themed exoskeleton and matching helmet.
10 Flag Exoskeleton Packs: Flag exoskeleton skin and matching helmet. Available for: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, and Japan.

DLC HD Pictures

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Geo,
12-18-2014, 01:10 PM #2
TheNewZeOn
Can’t trickshot me!
Amazin but one month later
12-18-2014, 04:03 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
All of these are nicely animated in game, very fancy when used on a gun. I think I will end up giving in and getting all of them :p

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo
12-18-2014, 04:36 PM #4
Originally posted by Geo View Post
All of these are nicely animated in game, very fancy when used on a gun. I think I will end up giving in and getting all of them :p

I agree i like them very detailed. I probs will do the same i will get one and be like whatever and get them all Smile

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Geo
12-18-2014, 10:20 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Going to give them credit for improving the quality of the packs over time Smile
12-18-2014, 10:51 PM #6
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Going to give them credit for improving the quality of the packs over time Smile

Agreed they look so much better and the detail looks like the real thing and you can tell what it is.
12-19-2014, 01:23 AM #7
We should be able to get these for Christmas. Fuck one month!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo