12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
12-15-2014, 01:55 PM #92
Originally posted by jwm614 View Post
i had that problem too i just deleted everything and made a new eboot an now everything is fine

Yeah I had to extract a new .self and decrypt to .elf to ge the desired mods to stick.
12-15-2014, 08:49 PM #93
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by STYL3S View Post
Yeah I had to extract a new .self and decrypt to .elf to ge the desired mods to stick.

Yea I was testing the decrypted an never put the org self back in the program that's y all the mods were on wen u try to make a new eboot
12-18-2014, 11:01 AM #94
I could use some help.. I've made a debug eboot with just antiban and then once i get to the mp menu i click ps button and i sign in after that i freeze.. I've tested everything from re-install bo2, made different eboots and re-copied my bo2 backup(this shouldn't matter but i tested it anyway...) this is a really annoying problem and would love some help. Thanks
Last edited by CenzMoDzz ; 12-18-2014 at 11:53 AM.
12-19-2014, 03:23 PM #95
Nvm i've fixed it
12-19-2014, 05:19 PM #96
OMG ITS WORKS couldnt play BO II for 9 Weeks because freezes thanks man love you no homo <3

The following user thanked Christoph131 for this useful post:

xDebugKiller
12-20-2014, 05:23 AM #97
Mogren
Haxor!
thnx natsu
12-20-2014, 06:37 AM #98
Chris
Former Staff
No problem guys, glad everyone is enjoying the program.
12-20-2014, 07:42 AM #99
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Saint
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

add "BLJM 60548". thank you.
12-20-2014, 06:33 PM #100
why does the evry button go's to square in game

The following user thanked SnipezModZz for this useful post:

LBP1906

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo