06-28-2014, 03:55 PM #1
BadBoyXxX
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i can find the eboot for dex can anyone put it on please thanks and sorry for the bad section xD
06-28-2014, 05:07 PM #2
RawDog2002
NextGenUpdate Elite
its in this section
look for debug EBOOT

You must login or register to view this content.
06-28-2014, 11:37 PM #3
Dominator666
I defeated!
I really wish they would fix their search option here cus it sucks ass.. ive searched everywhere and cant find the debug eboots for the game I have. think im going to have to check google and hope it sends me to one here
Originally posted by RawDog2002 View Post
its in this section
look for debug EBOOT

06-29-2014, 01:41 AM #4
raymond654
Vault dweller
Originally posted by dominator666 View Post
I really wish they would fix their search option here cus it sucks ass.. ive searched everywhere and cant find the debug eboots for the game I have. think im going to have to check google and hope it sends me to one here

Originally posted by BadBoyXxX View Post
hi i can find the eboot for dex can anyone put it on please thanks and sorry for the bad section xD

Download ImSooCools Tool He provides a debug eboot in the tool
06-29-2014, 01:50 AM #5
Dominator666
I defeated!
thanks I do have that tool already but ive never even used the thing considering ive never been able to mod on it since buying it I kept getting console banned... and I did all the right things like going to psninja and using psnpatch 2.47 stealth. I think I even tried using the disk as well as mm but always had the same result.sad because I spent the money buying the game and played it 12 times on ofw lmao.... if you got a method id definitly give it a shot... I did get an eboot finally.. I had to go to another site to get it but I did now ill just use the tool alone...
Originally posted by raymond654 View Post
Download ImSooCools Tool He provides a debug eboot in the tool
06-29-2014, 11:46 AM #6
RawDog2002
NextGenUpdate Elite
HE ISNT ONLY ONE

MOST HAVE IT ON TOOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo