12-16-2010, 08:13 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was sitting on my HDD doing nothing, so here it is

You must login or register to view this content.

Allows you to modify MPDATA and to do the trophy exploit for specops/veteran. I had this since June 2010 :P

Regards

The following 11 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

CleanMODSHD, dansbmx, Mark00agent, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. DarkKV, Mysterion--, N3G6, Shaarpy, Strike Venom, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
12-17-2010, 06:40 AM #29
No1s Perfect
Confidence starts in your mind
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Was sitting on my HDD doing nothing, so here it is

You must login or register to view this content.

Allows you to modify MPDATA and to do the trophy exploit for specops/veteran. I had this since June 2010 :P

Regards

LOL you was sitting on youre HDD?

what were you doing with it? ^^
12-17-2010, 03:28 PM #30
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Its using my code...

No need to swear at 5StarGamerz. If there is a problem between you and mossy then please leave us out. I never expected you to swear like this because I thought you were mature.
12-17-2010, 04:22 PM #31
Originally posted by Mr.Vaner View Post
No need to swear at 5StarGamerz. If there is a problem between you and mossy then please leave us out. I never expected you to swear like this because I thought you were mature.

What would you say if someone broke into your house and stolen everything you had? Exactly.

Anyway, its all cleared now. But I do honestly hate 5StarGamerZ for stealing MY code and selling it off as theirs.
12-17-2010, 04:46 PM #32
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
What would you say if someone broke into your house and stolen everything you had? Exactly.

Anyway, its all cleared now. But I do honestly hate 5StarGamerZ for stealing MY code and selling it off as theirs.

Thanks, you are really a nice person deep down Smile
12-17-2010, 05:02 PM #33

Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
The hacktool did use CVAR32.DLL which belonged to him. So technically that was his.

I apologize. I did not know about this.

I completely understand your feelings :y: but there is no need to flame so thanks for removing it.
Last edited by Vaner ; 12-17-2010 at 05:39 PM.
12-17-2010, 05:15 PM #34
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by Mr.Vaner View Post
Elitemossy did not use your codes. I don't know why you classify it as a fact.

If we wanted to "rip" or "steal" your work as you claimed then we could have edited your patch and claimed it's ours. ( Elitemossy had it since two months ago)

We figured the non-jailbreak method, will you still say it's yours and that we ripped it? I hope you know that you are not the only good coder out there but apparently you deserve respect.

The hacktool did use CVAR32.DLL which belonged to him. So technically that was his.

The following 2 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

No1s Perfect, Vaner
12-17-2010, 05:51 PM #35
Cain
Tutorial Team Like A Boss
OMG.. Get on-topic now? Everyone just chill.
12-17-2010, 07:59 PM #36
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
God, you scare me sometimes. The layout and everything. It looked like a 1:1 of my Class Editor as if someone just decrypted it and put a new skin on it. Sorry about that, but 5StarGamers HAVE ripped my code before.

Hey, this is kinda off topic, but it is on topic of coding. IDK if you know about opengl or not but I was wondering if you want to build a 3d game with me. Knowing the master coder that you are. I already have the blocks for the map setup so ya.

If you want to email. I will give you me my email but not here for obvious reasons lol.

Btw c++ is my strength.

I know that you will probably say no, so if you do, I still want to work with you mostly so that I can learn little shortcuts that arent in the books.

I know file io well btw if that makes a difference. Which is does for most hacking programs and games..
12-17-2010, 08:58 PM #37
No1s Perfect
Confidence starts in your mind
Well, Are People Just Argueing Becuase Someone Used SomeOne Else's ".DLL" ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo