04-25-2012, 12:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is AI Zombies?
AI Zombies, is a gametype where everyone in the lobby fights against Artificial Intelligence zombies. The game is closely related to Black Ops Zombies. It features killstreaks, mystery boxes, turn on power, buying perks, and upgrading guns. You fight against normal zombies, crawler zombies, and a boss zombie round. It is really fun and I hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks to LightModz, and Bucko for testing it, they are loads of help. Especially aero, and t_m_b07 they made this possible to begin with Winky Winky

Thanks to Targetz for recording it, he is an amazing guy, you should subscribe to him here: You must login or register to view this content. .

Enjoy the video!!

Before Yamato groans this, the gametype credit obviously goes to zombiefan564 aka (YODEATH). This is based of Nukems AI Zombie Mod. Yamato, Chronalis, QCZM, and Azumikkel were an amazing help to this project!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jakes625 ; 04-26-2012 at 10:55 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, Adamâ„¢, aerosoul94, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choda, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, danman15001, daswiftguy, didjewseethat, hibye3, Beats, zL_j8hnb, Karoolus, KingcreekS, Kitty=^.^=, LightModz, JokerRey, User23434, Jango, redfireturbo, REZNET \|/, Rustled Jimmies, TheFuziioN-, Txrgetz, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vultra, User2340034u
04-25-2012, 09:27 AM #11
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by Commander View Post
omg is this 1.8? link here - You must login or register to view this content.

cant wait till release Magglass1

too bad its not going to be released, jake (satanic) promised me he wouldnt release :P cuz i had to choose between AI zombies and Something else (which i cant say) and i choose AI zombiehs =]
Last edited by LightModz ; 04-25-2012 at 09:43 AM.
04-25-2012, 11:54 AM #12
Txrgetz
PS3 4.80 Rebug DEX ♥
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
too bad its not going to be released, jake (satanic) promised me he wouldnt release :P cuz i had to choose between AI zombies and Something else (which i cant say) and i choose AI zombiehs =]

Your mean </3
04-25-2012, 12:28 PM #13
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by TaRGeTz View Post
Your mean </3

sorry but it wont be as good if everyone has it :/ plus i choose it for me not everyone to have

The following user groaned LightModz for this awful post:

IELIITEMODZX
04-25-2012, 12:32 PM #14
Txrgetz
PS3 4.80 Rebug DEX ♥
sorry but it wont be as good if everyone has it :/ plus i choose it for me not everyone to have

Would it of ruined CoD?
04-25-2012, 12:43 PM #15
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by TaRGeTz View Post
Would it of ruined CoD?

dono what u mean but anyway
You must login or register to view this content.
also i would add you if u host for ps3? :P the more people that can host on my list the better :L
04-25-2012, 12:58 PM #16
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
I had my mouse on top of the groan button when I suddenly read the last part of the main post :carling:

The following 2 users say thank you to 247Yamato for this useful post:

aerosoul94,
04-25-2012, 02:22 PM #17
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Release this please! I cant wait Happy
04-25-2012, 03:27 PM #18
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

He's not going to? That's a shame, cause I'm going to port it and release myself then. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

aerosoul94, REZNET \|/
04-25-2012, 03:38 PM #19
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
He's not going to? That's a shame, cause I'm going to port it and release myself then. Smile

I honestly don't know why people don't release stuff anymore they just make previews :/ i mean most of the stuff they preview isn't anything new.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo