11-11-2011, 05:28 PM #1
LordOlliee
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First post in ages, thought I'd help alot of you guys out, as I know most people have STRICT nat type :(

for this to work, some people may have to Reset their router before doing this, I personally didn't have to.

Unfortuantly you have to do this everytime you turn your PS3/XBOX on, I'm working on trying to find a new way, but im sure you guys will be happy with this for the time being...

ENJOY

Here's the video :

The following user thanked LordOlliee for this useful post:

CL-BlackOps-CL
11-11-2011, 06:26 PM #2
bertieboy7
Can’t trickshot me!
Put your router into DMZ mode, this basically forces the router to maximize the flow of information to the ip you entered.
11-12-2011, 12:43 AM #3
AhhMahZing
Are you high?
Doesn't help for people like me without a router.
11-12-2011, 04:11 AM #4
Millz
Worth the Weight
Sorry if I hear the word DMZ or port forward I will loose my shit. I tried that shit literally 50 times. It's ****ing bullshit and never works for routers before 2009 for me. I pretty much want to rage at my ISP because through my modem I get NAT 2 which makes it pretty much impossible for NAT 2 unless I disable DCHP (Then my connection 1bars and turns off randomly)

I'm pretty much hopeless when it comes to this and I will hopefully be ditching this shitty ISP for a new one.

This worked for me at one point. Now it seems that no matter what I do I get NAT 3. I guess I just need to live with it. At least I get unlimited bandwidth.
11-12-2011, 04:54 PM #5
Dabbi
THE ICELANDIC MAN
What if my NAT Type on mw2 is Strict?.
11-12-2011, 05:01 PM #6
sunce99
League Champion
i use to do this since Black ops xD it still works Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo