Post: How do you use your Founder Xp towards your own Clan on Elite ?
11-24-2011, 07:00 PM #1
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made a clan and were level 3. I have founder and want to use my XP towards my clan but cant figure out how. Does anyone know how to go about doing this ? Thanks. If I can figure it out I will only need 1 more for level 5 and will have the custom title if anyone wants to join. Clan will be LoL ( I have LoL, but am using the name OpTic right now and trying to contact them so I can give them the name before someone else snatches it up when I change it back to LoL ) stands for Leave or Lose.

Thanks
11-24-2011, 07:13 PM #2
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Pretty sure it uses it automatically on the first clan you ever join I don't think you have a choice. :n:
11-24-2011, 07:15 PM #3
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by Grumpy
Pretty sure it uses it automatically on the first clan you ever join I don't think you have a choice. :n:

No, it asks if you would like to use it so you have the choice. I made the clan before my founder got approved so I dont know how to apply it to my own clan sadly.
11-24-2011, 07:15 PM #4
Yeah as Grumpy said, as soon as you join your first clan your 500xp is automatically applied that clan.
11-24-2011, 07:26 PM #5
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by Royalties View Post
No, it asks if you would like to use it so you have the choice. I made the clan before my founder got approved so I dont know how to apply it to my own clan sadly.

No, from what I saw it said "You have 500 founder xp that will be used on the first clan you join" and the options were join and continue or cancel it gave me no option to join w/o using founder xp. :confused:
11-24-2011, 07:34 PM #6
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by Grumpy
No, from what I saw it said "You have 500 founder xp that will be used on the first clan you join" and the options were join and continue or cancel it gave me no option to join w/o using founder xp. :confused:

Oh damn, well that's BS. I knew a pop up came up but I thought it was your choice to use it or not.
11-24-2011, 07:36 PM #7
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Na it says first clan you join it uses it, so you either join or dont
11-24-2011, 10:03 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
its not automatic its asks you on the first clan you join
11-24-2011, 10:22 PM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
It doesn't automatically apply your founder boost. I got a message asking if I want to apply it or not. If you click no it will ask it if you join another clan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo