12-12-2011, 12:06 PM #1
Siirx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't groan me, but this is for wii, Just showing the progress since V1. ( Not my Video, All Credits to: SuperManMods and to the people he lists in the video.)

The Other Thread on the V1 the kid has 29 thanks and 9 likes, Not being a rep whore but still Happy
Last edited by Siirx ; 12-18-2011 at 04:12 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Siirx for this useful post:

Cien, SweatyMidgets, IRAQ, killa skillz, l)ickToo$hort, Matheus41, Matiomo1906, Pyrochemical, Taylor, yaro

The following 2 users groaned at Siirx for this awful post:

Joshhyyy-, ngu me
12-12-2011, 12:24 PM #2
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Wish i never sold my Wii now xD!!
12-12-2011, 12:24 PM #3
sebz07
Pokemon Trainer
The wii sucks man, it dosent even compare to the ps3/xbox version, We are waiting for the 4.0 CFW for mods for mw3 on our JB console

The following user thanked sebz07 for this useful post:

PussayPatrol

The following 52 users groaned at sebz07 for this awful post:

.Kryptonite, iTruceFret, ~SpongeBob, Ace_of_spades_d, add_me, AJ, Assassin, Bad Luck Brian, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Cien, CleanMODSHD, Daddy, D.anny, Dope., ExceptionHell, firefox7, GE90, Goldcomet, iP4Y, IRAQ, killa skillz, Killakk, Koltz, l)ickToo$hort, legitmod, Leiino, LightModz, LINUX♥, ljjp, User23434, Matheus41, monkystyle, nch90, ngu me, No1s Perfect, phantons, Pro Era, Pyrochemical, robot6527, Siirx, SuCk10PrEsTiGeS, Taylor, The-Don, TheFallen, TheMagicN, Traitt, Uk_ViiPeR, Vanz, Wark-Ferrari, Wolf07x, xChronicModz, yaro
12-12-2011, 12:26 PM #4
Siirx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JokerLol View Post
Wish i never sold my Wii now xD!!

Never shoulda! almost always out for the Wii First! :P

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Originally posted by sebz07 View Post
The wii sucks man, it dosent even compare to the ps3/xbox version, We are waiting for the 4.0 CFW for mods for mw3 on our JB console

I have a ps3 for one, Two, They Probably won't even get a 4.0 CFW out.
12-12-2011, 12:26 PM #5
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Siirx View Post
Never shoulda! almost always out for the Wii First! :P

I sold it to my mum lool, if i ever stay over im gonna mod her Wii xD
12-12-2011, 01:04 PM #6
I like how people complain that it is for the Wii.
I comment I love is: "I can't wait for it to come to XBOX/PS3"
See, YOU most likely can't do anything to help speed up to the process of hacking, so YOU have no right to insult other's work.
I don't care how easy or difficult it is to hack the Wii, unless you have done it with proof, shut up and learn some respect before leeching.
Also, don't act like you have done anything with, "We are waiting" or "We need to make it XBOX/PS3". When YOU try to be important, it doesn't work.
In your case, WE aren't waiting for CFW 4.0, the HACKERS are. You are not a hacker, and therefore contribute nothing to helping them.
/rant

The following 14 users say thank you to Pyrochemical for this useful post:

AMNE, Assassin, Cien, Clive, Convex, legitmod, LightModz, nch90, phantons, QsM, Siirx, Vultra, Wondoh
12-12-2011, 01:05 PM #7
xMo
League Champion
i really feel sorry for the proper wii gamers, i bet the cant play 1 game without getting wallbang from across the map

The following user thanked xMo for this useful post:

Mspriensma
12-12-2011, 01:06 PM #8
mike69
Do a barrel roll!
put "wii" at the name of your thread :confused: . At least stupid people don't come here.
And thanks for your work.
12-12-2011, 03:45 PM #9
xIFoRSaKeN-
Pokemon Trainer
lol never gonna happen cfw is for n00bs
12-12-2011, 04:04 PM #10
sebz07
Pokemon Trainer
@ Prochemical - I used to code PC games with Cheat Engine, never hacked PS3 games but i respect those who do. All i want is to level up my clan members on PSN, so go suck a dick

@ UBA* xIFoRSaken - I take it you could not handle not having PSN and updated ur PS3, we have 2 consoles, so put ur claws away u bitch

The following user thanked sebz07 for this useful post:

RealTimeEditz

The following 5 users groaned at sebz07 for this awful post:

Cien, LightModz, ngu me, Txrgetz, xSOADx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo