Post: Unlimited Token Glitch & Unlimited Double XP Not Patched On Ps3 Only Patched on xbox
12-18-2011, 11:34 PM #1
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Btw to the stupid mod that is closein these threads and putting them in patched stop being a stupid fker...

The following 11 users say thank you to xMurphyBoiix for this useful post:

Cooler, daavio, Frog, Lay295, Lt_Larry, Nocternal420, Pauly, Swifter, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TOX!G, xBruTaLiTy-

The following 8 users groaned at xMurphyBoiix for this awful post:

Arman M., Creepzoid 0___0, ExceptionHell, GarliCS, Monster-Energy, NJN, P4NiSh3R, Wild.
12-23-2011, 10:43 AM #110
Originally posted by redfireturbo View Post
Nice tried it, it works.

Lies, lies, and more lies hope you enjoyed your post count going up because your rep went down.

The following user groaned Arman M. for this awful post:

ICS Vortex
12-23-2011, 11:33 AM #111
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by PVFags View Post
Lies, lies, and more lies hope you enjoyed your post count going up because your rep went down.

It works. I just did it. So... Lies, lies, and more lies hope you enjoyed your post count going up because your rep went down.

The following user groaned ICS Vortex for this awful post:

Arman M.
12-23-2011, 11:36 AM #112
Really, your going to -rep me because I tested something, and it actually works? So I guess that means your getting double - REPPED

The following user groaned redfireturbo for this awful post:

Arman M.
12-23-2011, 11:42 AM #113
IOoIvAtuIoOI
Do a barrel roll!
When the new patch comes out everyone who got minus tokens WILL GET ATLEAST RESETED TO LEVEL 1
12-23-2011, 09:39 PM #114
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by IOoIvAtuIoOI View Post
When the new patch comes out everyone who got minus tokens WILL GET ATLEAST RESETED TO LEVEL 1

No. There were BILLIONS of people that did this. IW willl be sued if they reset everybody that did this...

The following 2 users groaned at ICS Vortex for this awful post:

Arman M., Encopresis
12-23-2011, 10:32 PM #115
Pretty sure less then 10,000 people. Also, the have every right to reset you for breaking their rules.
12-23-2011, 11:16 PM #116
Originally posted by xMurphyBoiix View Post

Btw to the stupid mod that is closein these threads and putting them in patched stop being a stupid fker...

Do at your own risk lol

The following user groaned Ticket_For_Hell for this awful post:

nutritional
12-23-2011, 11:21 PM #117
nutritional
Are you high?
Originally posted by MvL View Post
Do at your own risk lol

I see you have posted useless crap on 3 threads in a row now. Get that +1 kid.

Anyways. Has there been any users banned/reset yet? Especially XboX because its patched there (Eventhough I'm on ps3)
12-24-2011, 02:18 AM #118
Your honestly sad, think I care about rep needing to back up your friend? This is patched kid your stupid.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by redfireturbo View Post
Really, your going to -rep me because I tested something, and it actually works? So I guess that means your getting double - REPPED

Yes, telling your friend to come -rep me is against the rules.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo