12-22-2014, 02:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im new to all this and need help with jailbreaking, lobbies and colourful names!!! I have downloaded WinRAR and psupdatpup and is now on my usb stick but before I jailbreak from 4.66 to 3.55 (ps3) how do I get to create big xp lobbies (eboot) and have multi coloured names for mw3 (tool) ??? its taking me all day trying to research and im getting nowhere please help me with links or simple step by step guides... oh and also psninja or any other recommended software to reduce the risk of me getting banned. thanks for reading and hoping you guys give for a positive response

The following user groaned daggeraze for this awful post:

EG6
12-22-2014, 02:43 AM #2
Originally posted by daggeraze View Post
im new to all this and need help with jailbreaking, lobbies and colourful names!!! I have downloaded WinRAR and psupdatpup and is now on my usb stick but before I jailbreak from 4.66 to 3.55 (ps3) how do I get to create big xp lobbies (eboot) and have multi coloured names for mw3 (tool) ??? its taking me all day trying to research and im getting nowhere please help me with links or simple step by step guides... oh and also psninja or any other recommended software to reduce the risk of me getting banned. thanks for reading and hoping you guys give for a positive response

If you can't seem to find anything on google, just stop!
You don't deserve to mod if you can't seem to look on google, this has been answered millions of times...
12-22-2014, 03:44 PM #3
Any recommended links I can buy without having to do surveys and shit or anyone in london I can take my ps3 to? money is not an issue just don't want to be spammed, conned or download viruses. Maybe I'm getting too old for this sigh!!!
12-22-2014, 07:47 PM #4
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by daggeraze View Post
Any recommended links I can buy without having to do surveys and shit or anyone in london I can take my ps3 to? money is not an issue just don't want to be spammed, conned or download viruses. Maybe I'm getting too old for this sigh!!!

Unless you buy a 3.55 or flash your nand using a e3 flasher or similar device you will not be able to mod. The "Jailbreaks" that you are downloading are just peoples way of trying to scam or trick people who are not very experienced in modding all of these so called jailbreaks for 3.56 onwards are fake

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo