08-03-2010, 11:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello i am looking to know how to get out of the zombie map nacht der untoten. if any1 knows who to get out of it add me my online name is gavschenko_ I can get out of shi no numa and der riese but not nacht der untoten if any1 can help add me
08-03-2010, 11:44 PM #2
Fionn
Banned
I don't think theres anyway out :(
And there's loads of death barriers out there too.
08-03-2010, 11:59 PM #3
Title very misleading :(
08-04-2010, 02:38 AM #4
CamelToe
Pain is Life
Originally posted by Gavschenko
hello i am looking to know how to get out of the zombie map nacht der untoten. if any1 knows who to get out of it add me my online name is gavschenko_ I can get out of shi no numa and der riese but not nacht der untoten if any1 can help add me

First off this should be in the zombie sub section

Now to answer u

You have 2 options Download the waw iso and mod/Burn it
Or buy the PC version of the game
Else there is no way out of Nacht
08-04-2010, 10:38 AM #5
yh there is a way .. on ps3 you just need 2 bypass the patch .. so you can use deaths cards glitch then activate (shoot teamates to revive them) then when in zombies in the 1st room go to the stairs and jump on that little ledge (the bit if u jump it hurts ya) now when your on that ledge .. jump so it hurts ya and get a teamate shoot you constantly .. i recommend a raygun to shoot with .. eventually you will get pushed trough the roof .. and get teamate to keep shooting when in secound .. as he is shooting keep tapping X so when you get revived for a split second you will jump and keep doing this till you get off the roof and out the map . when your out the map get team mates 2 shoot you and try aand jump your way to the windows
08-04-2010, 12:27 PM #6
Anyone got a 100% complete W@W single player gamesave i can have? Because when i bypass the patch zombies is gone because u have to complete single player first.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo