You can find the original article [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
As the successor to Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas is beginning to become a clearer image in the minds of those interested. While a great deal of information has already been released concerning the game, this is the first I've seen of this particular information.
- In Fallout: New Vegas, you play the role of a courier who gets shot while attempting to deliver some information. That incident is said to be the where the story takes off.
- A "hardcore" game option will be accessible, in which players who don't need to go through the various tutorials and simply skip through them, allowing them to get right into the action. On top of that, you will almost have to manage yourself as you do in real life. Monitoring your hunger, hydration levels, and visiting doctors for serious injuries are all part of the hardcore game option. Stimpacks will also only heal you over time. Even better, weight is applied to bullets, meaning you cannot just carry around as much ammunition as you want.
- The "Companion Wheel" is being introduced, of which you can use to use your companions more effectively during battle, instead of just using the basic commands like keeping together, using weapons, or using melee.
- New "Grenade Machine Gun" will be introduced.
- Higher quality morality system will be active, so that certain groups can either praise, fear, or want to kill you.
What do you guys think about this game? I liked Fallout 3, though I never really got around to playing it a great deal. This game seems to have quite a few new additions, though, that are making me rather eager to get my hands on it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].