Post: Anonymous Members Arrested in Spain Over PSN Attack, Government Hacks
06-10-2011, 04:32 PM #1
Kush Friendly
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not So Anonymous...
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: 420 // June 10th, 2011.

In Spain, three Anonymous members have been identified and have been arrested for attacking the PSN, banks and several government websites. The Spanish National Police statement noted that these unnamed members of the group were taken in Barcelona, Valencia and Almeria. Spain’s National Police boldly claimed to have "dismantled the dome for network hackers in Spain." It is said that a team of Spanish Police, focusing mainly on cyber crime, analyzed over two million lines of online chat and internet pages in order to track down the members -- that's some dedicated effort.

You must login or register to view this content.

Before you get all cheery, Anonymous had their own two cents:
Originally posted by another user
Finally, do not make the mistake of challenging Anonymous. Do not make the mistake of believing you can behead a headless snake. If you slice off one head of Hydra, ten more heads will grow in its place. If you cut down one Anon, ten more will join us purely out of anger at your trampling of dissent.

I don't know whether to be scared or laugh at their statement. The way I see it, it's just a bunch of "hackers" using big words to hide the fact that a key portion of their group had gotten exposed.

The following 8 users say thank you to 420 for this useful post:

badiban, FlutterShy, gmrgrl4life, NeglectFate, NJN, PsYcHoSiS, sMoKiNyOo, xRafiq-
06-10-2011, 06:30 PM #11
oORayOo
.:;ρѕ3 ƒтω;:.
3 down 1k left to go :carling:
06-10-2011, 08:02 PM #12
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Snody View Post
hacking is becoming easier and easier now though Happy

Ya because every new system is based on all the new stuff so when all the people that knew everything about lower level computer stuff die off, the only people left will be the higher level people so we will only be developing with that but then the old school cool kids will be hacking with low level hacks.
06-10-2011, 08:06 PM #13
hopefully they can take their computers to aid in finding the rest of the bastards
06-10-2011, 08:54 PM #14
Imagine it, having to tell your friends and parents "Im going to jail for hacking psn"...marked looser for the rest of your life.
06-10-2011, 09:00 PM #15
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
I think sony is happy :troll: ! Anyways Its sad to see anonymous slowly getting shut down. I really liked when they took down a gigantic corporation
06-10-2011, 09:18 PM #16
Ada Wong
So cute!
if they hack psn again I will findem personally and pwn em with my DE and the night vision I got from MW2
06-10-2011, 09:42 PM #17
gmrgrl4life
Live, Laugh, Game!!
I think for some punishment we take them to a far away place and have daily PSN winners to one by one do away with them. From rocks to boots would be fun! Lol
06-10-2011, 10:50 PM #18
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
Originally posted by Snody View Post
hacking is becoming easier and easier now though Happy

You kids and your "Hacking" skills. Thanks youtube.
06-11-2011, 12:38 AM #19
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by 420 View Post
I doubt that. Most of these "hackers" you speak of are kids following YouTube tutorials /facepalm.

And some of them (Not me of course) have a botnet with lots of ppl to use in DDOS attacks, some of us (again not me) have OVER 9000!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo