08-26-2011, 05:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Skyrim DLC: 30 Day Xbox Exclusive
Source: [url= https://www.gamespot.com/news/6331158/skyrim-dlc-to-be-xbox-360-exclusive-for-30-days?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B3]Gamespot [/url] // By: KurtTheCanadian // August 26, 2011

Though many anticipate the upcoming release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Xbox 360 gamers now have some bragging rights in which they can boast about. Being a rather major announcement, Microsoft has managed to secure a 30 day exclusive DLC agreement which will allow for arrival on the Xbox 360 based version of Skyrim before PC and Playstation. Much like the Call of Duty series, gamers who own the 360 will have first dibs on trying out the downloadable content which will become available after the title is released.

The contract details grant Microsoft the first two DLC packages as 30 day exclusives. Any other planned content is unclear surrounding dates and/or availability to certain platforms. There is no exact details in regards to what the two packages will feature; however, they are said to contain more “bang for your buck”. Bethesda executive Producer, Todd Howard states that Skyrim will feature less DLC as compared to prior titles, but come packaged with more content for gamers.

Originally posted by another user
[Skyrim will have] fewer, but "more substantial," add-ons compared to its predecessor.

The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim will arrive on shelves November 11th for the Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Last edited by @KLukas94 ; 08-26-2011 at 05:46 PM.
08-26-2011, 11:51 PM #11
Tbh this is a good strategy that microsoft is doing, you gotta remember its all about the money the more you make the better, and you have to spend money before you can make money
08-27-2011, 12:14 AM #12
Assassin
Easter Egg!
I dont really care, i`m not a "fanboy" to a particular console.. so what if xbox get exclusives.. sony have exclusives aswell.. its just microsoft get the main ones... eg C.O.D.

There`s no point crying over it. just get over it.
08-27-2011, 02:13 AM #13
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
OH BOY, I CAN GET MY HORSE ARMOR FASTER :dumb:. Stop bitching.

(PS xBox FTW. UJellyMad, PS3 Fanboys :lolSmile
08-27-2011, 02:14 AM #14
Speirs
Haxor!
The way I see it is, have it for 30 lousy days.. we will get it anyway lol plus gives you Xbox people plenty of time to bit** about glitches or faults that will be fixed for our release of the DLC. Happy
08-27-2011, 02:17 AM #15
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by Speirs View Post
The way I see it is, have it for 30 lousy days.. we will get it anyway lol plus gives you Xbox people plenty of time to bit** about glitches or faults that will be fixed for our release of the DLC. Happy

They don't do much for glitches in their games, IE Duplication glitch and Dorian money glitch.

The following user thanked ARIISSEK for this useful post:

chrisdogg
08-27-2011, 02:20 AM #16
Speirs
Haxor!
Originally posted by Elder
They don't do much for glitches in their games, IE Duplication glitch and Dorian money glitch.

Completely different engine, size, AI system, animation system. Its completely different to its predecessor games, the bigger the game and more complex leaves a greater chance of more and new glitches.
08-27-2011, 02:37 AM #17
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by Speirs View Post
Completely different engine, size, AI system, animation system. Its completely different to its predecessor games, the bigger the game and more complex leaves a greater chance of more and new glitches.

That has nothing to do with how they HANDLE issues :dumb:

The following user thanked ARIISSEK for this useful post:

chrisdogg
08-27-2011, 06:25 AM #18
dkfallen
Little One
**** this bull**** company I'm gunna **** thier *****. Can't believe this ******* Donkey ****!

Not Cool Microsoft...
08-27-2011, 05:12 PM #19
E0000B6FAF25838
Nikolai Reznov
Originally posted by dkfallen View Post
**** this bull**** company I'm gunna **** thier *****. Can't believe this ******* Donkey ****!

Not Cool Microsoft...

Problem's not Microsoft, it's Bethesda. Microsoft proposed the immoral deal, sure, but Bethesda didn't need to accept. I don't even have a 360 and I commend Microsoft for their intelligence. You wanna be mad, take it up with Bethesda, not Microsoft.

The following user thanked E0000B6FAF25838 for this useful post:

dkfallen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo