Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
09-10-2013, 09:28 AM #92
conj
Haxor!
Originally posted by Xplaya View Post
With this, you can get all weapons, armor, without leveling up, just not attachments....
I love the fact you can get all perks Winky Winky

I tried to unlock attachments but nothing unlocks, looks like u just need to keep playing randomly and select that card lol

At least you can give yourself as many of the attachments as you want, once you have unlocked them of course.
09-12-2013, 10:29 PM #93
well for those of you asking how to get attachments all you really need is to edit the blueprint of the item to have the attachment you want. the only problem is you need the specific item name before you can add it in. anyone want to make a list of items?

for the masks all being equipped if you just customize 1 of them with a random material it makes the edited one the only one equipped allowing you to change masks. you can then change the mask back to normal using the save editor if you feel like it, just be careful because changing the items to something not in the game will cause the item to glitch ie giving the mask "nothing" as a material will freeze the game when you point at that mask. i imagine the same would happen with weapon attachments.

red eye my only suggestion as of now is to give us an option to add new items to the tree view or make everything show up there regardless if it is an empty inventory slot. if that is done then a list of items as i suggested above for anyone to make will practically finish this editor.
09-13-2013, 05:32 AM #94
Originally posted by rage
well for those of you asking how to get attachments all you really need is to edit the blueprint of the item to have the attachment you want. the only problem is you need the specific item name before you can add it in. anyone want to make a list of items?

for the masks all being equipped if you just customize 1 of them with a random material it makes the edited one the only one equipped allowing you to change masks. you can then change the mask back to normal using the save editor if you feel like it, just be careful because changing the items to something not in the game will cause the item to glitch ie giving the mask "nothing" as a material will freeze the game when you point at that mask. i imagine the same would happen with weapon attachments.

red eye my only suggestion as of now is to give us an option to add new items to the tree view or make everything show up there regardless if it is an empty inventory slot. if that is done then a list of items as i suggested above for anyone to make will practically finish this editor.

All that is inside the TreeView is the only editable thing nothing more can be added....
09-13-2013, 09:08 AM #95
i meant when you have 4 masks in slots 1 2 5 and 6 it doesnt show the empty inventory slots meaning we cannot edit a new mask into the empty slots. the add mask option does what i am suggesting to allow us to do to the tree view but it adds them as already equipped. that only works for masks though so we are stuck editing weapons only after buying a random one and even then it would have to have the same amount of attachment slots to work.

if we were able to add in new values we could even add new colors materials and patterns instead of editing after unlocking one. i never meant add in new values for something random like trying to put 3 primary weapons on a loadout screen. that would crash the game when you try to start a mission i know this already.

or you can try to find names of everything and add an option like the add mask section for weapons, attachments, colors, materials, and patterns though i guess it would take longer.
Last edited by rage glass ; 09-13-2013 at 09:46 PM.
09-14-2013, 06:40 AM #96
Hello, i downloaded the app. but when i wanted to open the payday 2 save location, i can not paste the save location in it.

thee save location is:C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\PAYDAY 2

i can not find the AppData Folder.

09-15-2013, 02:20 AM #97
im guessing you are trying to use this for a pc save file. this program is for ps3 save files only. also the appdata folder is a hidden folder. all i can say is learn what you are doing before you start messing with any files on your computer.

if you are trying to edit a ps3 save file then look in your flash drive or wherever you copied the save to then open it from there.
09-15-2013, 02:10 PM #98
sgtcarcione
Save Point
Now, after using it a couple of times, I get an unhandled exception error.
09-16-2013, 09:50 PM #99
Everyone, please Note:

Do NOT invest any skill points into Lucky Charm!

The skill is bugged and will prevent any chance of getting any mask card until you respect.

I repeat, if you like mask cards, do not spec into Lucky Charm. It is bugged!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Until the add function is enabled, I suppose we will have to make a list of values to manually edit in ourselves.

If you did not understand what I just said, if you go into the "Crafted items" tab of "black market", you are able to look at your masks. When you do, you will notice that you are able to edit materials, patterns, and colors. You need the correct value to do so, though.

The only Infamous Item I have is the material "Deep Bronze", so I will post that here.

When you click on the "Blueprint" of a mask, go down to material. Replace whatever you have in "ID" with

deep_bronze

For "global value", change whatever you have to:

infamous

If it already says infamous, then do not change anything there.

That is all I have. If anyone has infamous materials, please do post them. Also, make it double time if you have the "gold" material. I have tried many combinations, with no luck.
Last edited by DeathsDisciple ; 09-16-2013 at 09:53 PM.
09-17-2013, 08:01 PM #100
Just bought this game last night. Installing update now.. I hope this works Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo