Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
08-23-2013, 05:28 AM #20
After unpacking from the it .rar the exe just crashes once I tempt to launch it. What I am doing wrong?
08-23-2013, 06:07 AM #21
nukester
Do a barrel roll!
nice 1 for this save editor
08-23-2013, 11:51 AM #22
doesnt work, shit post
08-23-2013, 12:45 PM #23
Originally posted by Robby
doesnt work, shit post

It does work.
08-23-2013, 02:25 PM #24
Originally posted by Robby
doesnt work, shit post

You're dumb I release a save editor and you make a retarded post. Why would I release something that doesn't work dummy.
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 08-23-2013 at 02:35 PM.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

ENightmare69
08-23-2013, 04:15 PM #25
This does work with PC saves? And what folder should I be trying to open, seem to get nothing but errors when try to open the save in my steam folder.
08-23-2013, 04:39 PM #26
Originally posted by eleteguard View Post
This does work with PC saves? And what folder should I be trying to open, seem to get nothing but errors when try to open the save in my steam folder.

This is for PS3
08-23-2013, 05:00 PM #27
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Re Download and don't give me that attitude :/
and the region you gave me is wrong

You would know if there was an additude giving Enzo

The region code is BLES01902 <- That.

I'll redownload and try it again now
08-23-2013, 05:32 PM #28
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link:

Virus Scan:

anyway to get this to work to unlock all masks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo