Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
08-22-2014, 09:36 AM #344
This doesn't seem to work with windows 8 so sad >:
08-22-2014, 05:13 PM #345
This doesn't seem to be working for me. Is it not for the PC version?
08-23-2014, 06:51 PM #346
This Doesnt work with digital version!Sal
08-27-2014, 03:27 AM #347
Evil German
Save Point
Oh, you won't want to toggle certain things on the file system. Such as go too redicules high on money and certain items. I have found a bug that freezes you trying to go to the safehouse.

Make sure you have net frame in order for this to not show errors. Only time you have errors if you close out of it too fast and or don't hash the save correctly.
08-31-2014, 09:03 PM #348
How do i get more attachments?
08-31-2014, 09:56 PM #349
Hey Red-Eye, Does this also work for the payday 2 demo?? i have the latest version from it. and when i try loading my save to the editor it gives me an error. "It Says Unhandled exception has occurred in your application..." andi always get that error. i have the latest framework (4.5) im on windows 7. What Do i Do? Please reply Thanks Man. i have used your other editors and i loved them.
09-04-2014, 04:11 PM #350
thanks man
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
09-06-2014, 09:05 AM #351
Hi
very nice
but how could i add mods for weapons to my inventory and how could i add a new mask (+new skin- +new material- ...)????
here is a list of all!!! maby you can add an option Smile
the link -> steam - so its safe

09-07-2014, 09:12 AM #352
Evil German
Save Point
Those asking about attachments. You won't be able to get everything you want on the game. However what you already have you can toggle the amount you have in your inventory. Example: Say I had 1 Fire Breather. And I needed more. I would toggle the number from 1 to 50. And hit save on the button below the box. You can do this with mods, patterns, colors etc and have a ton.

ALSO NOTE: Seems if you have items in your inventory, say mods you already got. And toggle to a decent number. Less than 100 or it could freeze game. It will stop giving the same mods and give you different mods. So if you have all the mods and you toggle the number, it would be just maks patterns colors and mask to pick from.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo