THREAD: Ngu site suggestion
  1. 12-06-2016, 01:06 PM
    simmy3601
    Do a barrel roll!
    simmy3601
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    just an idea but id think the option to pin threads so you get notifications to your inbox, or possibly a separate area from the thread when there has been a change / update.
    on some threads i regularly check for updates. and i thought this may be a handy feature.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to simmy3601 For This Useful Post:

3. 12-06-2016, 01:10 PM
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by simmy3601 View Post
    just an idea but id think the option to pin threads so you get notifications to your inbox, or possibly a separate area from the thread when there has been a change / update.
    on some threads i regularly check for updates. and i thought this may be a handy feature.
    If you're stating a suggestion for getting notifications when a thread has been updated, or edited. Yes I actually like that idea. Lets see what the Admins think, or any other staff.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydrogen For This Useful Post:

5. 12-06-2016, 05:28 PM
    JB
    Remember, no Russian
    JB
    Remember, no Russian
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Ho Ho Hoes View Post
    If you're stating a suggestion for getting notifications when a thread has been updated, or edited. Yes I actually like that idea. Lets see what the Admins think, or any other staff.
    You can subscribe to threads and they come up in your User CP. Not sure if they update on when a thread content is updated though, only on new posts I think.
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

7. 12-06-2016, 06:24 PM
    simmy3601
    Do a barrel roll!
    simmy3601
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You can subscribe to threads and they come up in your User CP. Not sure if they update on when a thread content is updated though, only on new posts I think.
    Maybe they could just update if so subscribed threads give a more identifiable notification when updated which can be turned on / off.
    ill definitely start subscribing to threads now anyway so thanks for the info.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to simmy3601 For This Useful Post:

9. 12-06-2016, 07:02 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    It seems weird that vBulletin doesn't have that option by default but I can hack something together that can notify you via site inbox
  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tustin For This Useful Post:

11. 12-06-2016, 09:04 PM
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    NextGenUpdate
    Maybe they could just update if so subscribed threads give a more identifiable notification when updated which can be turned on / off.
    ill definitely start subscribing to threads now anyway so thanks for the info.
    Originally Posted by Tustin View Post
    It seems weird that vBulletin doesn't have that option by default but I can hack something together that can notify you via site inbox

Noice, and nice suggestion their simmy (: