12-16-2017, 04:33 AM #1
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You Guys Read That Right!

According to my research just on a small scale reverse boosted accounts on this game work at least relatively similar to how they did back on advanced warfare where the lower the stats on the account, there is a very strong correlation to getting in absolutely garbage lobbies. I left a new account afk in games for about 9 hours of game time and the following first 10 games i played (hopping from lobby to lobby each match) were full of people that had birth defects creating a lack of thumbs :P. That being said, I would like to get some accounts reverse boosted faster than the rate i'm currently going.

So if you'd like to get plenty of free kills just like any other boosting lobby here's what you need to do:

1. Have 2 controllers and a microphone (if you do not, I will not deal with the difficulty of sorting out boosting with you, sorry.)
  2. Add the PSN: ChasmIsTheBro (This is the account i'm currently using for this, I will update the PSN as time goes on when I change accounts.)
  3. Boost like normal (typically this will be capture the flag as most people like doing this more but i'm open to hosting domination, tdm, etc. if people agree to it.)
  4. Don't be a dick head. (i'm just trying to get some stuff done on some accounts and I don't really have the patience to deal with people being difficult.)

So just boost like normal except you'll get more kills as i wont be taking my turn. [Removed]

Thanks guys, and let's get you all to max prestige.
Last edited by ROCKY_southpaw ; 12-16-2017 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Asking for rep

The following user groaned nickyg1217 for this awful post:

xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
12-16-2017, 04:49 AM #2
Add Huhrricane
12-16-2017, 04:54 AM #3
Nevermind I don't have two controllers
12-16-2017, 11:48 AM #4
Add Big_Major
12-16-2017, 07:52 PM #5
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by southpaw
Good luck boosting Smile. However, you’re not allowed to use reputation as an incintive for people to get into a boosting lobby.

Just keep that in mind for future references.

Thanks haha It's been a while since i've posted so I wasn't aware of that rule. Thank you for fixing it and letting me know Smile

The following user thanked nickyg1217 for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
12-17-2017, 11:41 AM #6
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
why would you refer to people as having birth defects thats offensive

The following user groaned xNIGHTMAREM0DZx for this awful post:

nickyg1217
12-17-2017, 03:09 PM #7
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post