Post: PS4 sign on different account without having to close app
01-08-2018, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 you don't need two controllers for all attempts but maybe worth using both. this isn't a dupe glitch (yet) just a way you can sign your account out like the Xbox one on the PS4 and continue to play the app without closing,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
***************NEW EDIT FAST METHOD**************** |
while in-game on world war 2 signed in on a account switch profiles using just the one controller, |
then go to the network settings for the ps4 proceed on disabling then re-enabling the internet connection by |
unticking and ticking the box in the network settings, click on world war 2 app again, |
it will now be on the profile you switched into. |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Might have slightly been patched (as in below method numbered 1-4 may not work but is still here to be used as an example) but like usual it didn't really do much just slightly change things and still works with the error message got it a few times just couldn't remember what I did other than what I say in a second,

(original slightly patched method) -go past line below 4. for new method information
1. first load the account you "want the level from" on first controller and a random account on second control you want to "dupe" to.
2. switch the accounts between both the controllers,
3. then swap the 2nd controllers account again (which is now the original first controller account)
with another random account without signing that account out of the ps4 just so it isn't assigned to a controller.
4. now when you load back into ww2 with the first controller you will get the message "your profile has been signed out" and now the account that was on controller two is in the first controller spot without having to close the app,

might be able to work that into a duplication glitch for ps4 was just messing around before I went to bed thought you guys could use the information
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do things that normally screw with the ps4 EG change time, language, toggle network on and off (not all at once per-say although it may work but just try different things) if anything they've basically made more things possible from the patch, (only tried to toggle internet) but I'm 100% certain that didn't work when I tried the original post
you can now just use one controller switch accounts while being inside a game/lobby on world war 2, go to network settings disable internet connection, re-enable open up ww2 and boom different account, (no error message most of the time just straight away says connecting to server ect) would be a lot more ways to do it I'm sure I didn't spend too much time finding any of these methods

they probably didn't even mean to mess with it but it is a bit dodgy of how quickly it stopped working.
worth looking into it if you are one to look for glitches, as they might've seen something that could go even worse than expected and tried to make a quick patch and failed. I just haven't been in the glitching scene since black ops 2 and even then not as much as earlier. so not exactly sure if I will end up looking too much further into it but if I get spare time I'll try different methods and try to create more of my own methods again (not really sure if the original method was already found) credits to whoever found if they did but just looking to help and doesn't look like anyone even thought it was possible not hunting for credit anyway just ps4 deserves everything good be it a game breaking glitch or the least glitchy we make a fine balance here at ps4

sorry for making this really long but if you're interested it is probably worth knowing not really sure if this make sense yet been up for about 32 hours
Last edited by icey_smoke ; 01-12-2018 at 09:48 AM. Reason: added easier to understand fast method

The following 2 users say thank you to icey_smoke for this useful post:

Godsless, ROCKY_southpaw
01-09-2018, 02:42 PM #2
cnossovo
Gym leader
I wait for working dupe glitch
01-10-2018, 04:09 AM #3
Might have slightly been patched, but like usual it didn't really do much just slightly change things and still works with the error message got it a few times just couldn't remember what I did other than what I say in a second,

do things that normally screw with the ps4 EG change time, language, toggle network on and off (not all at once per-say although it may work but just try different things) if anything they've basically made more things possible from the patch, (only tried to toggle internet) but I'm 100% certain that didn't work when I tried the original post
you can now just use one controller switch accounts while being inside a game/lobby on world war 2, go to network settings disable internet connection, re-enable open up ww2 and boom different account, (no error message most of the time just straight away says connecting to server ect) would be a lot more ways to do it I'm sure I didn't spend too much time finding any of these methods

will add this edit to the main post as well, they probably didn't even mean to mess with it but it is a bit dodgy of how quickly it stopped working.
worth looking into it if you are one to look for glitches, as they might've seen something that could go even worse than expected and tried to make a quick patch and failed. I just haven't been in the glitching scene since black ops 2 and even then not as much as earlier. so not exactly sure if I will end up looking too much further into it but if I get spare time I'll try different methods and try to create more of my own methods again (not really sure if the original method was already found) credits to whoever found if they did but just looking to help and doesn't look like anyone even thought it was possible not hunting for credit anyway just ps4 deserves everything good be it a game breaking glitch or the least glitchy we make a fine balance here at ps4 Winky Winky

sorry for making this really long but if you're interested it is probably worth knowing not really sure if this make sense yet been up for about 32 hours
01-10-2018, 01:54 PM #4
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Originally posted by smoke View Post
Might have slightly been patched, but like usual it didn't really do much just slightly change things and still works with the error message got it a few times just couldn't remember what I did other than what I say in a second,

will add this edit to the main post as well, they probably didn't even mean to mess with it but it is a bit dodgy of how quickly it stopped working.
worth looking into it if you are one to look for glitches, as they might've seen something that could go even worse than expected and tried to make a quick patch and failed. I just haven't been in the glitching scene since black ops 2 and even then not as much as earlier. so not exactly sure if I will end up looking too much further into it but if I get spare time I'll try different methods and try to create more of my own methods again (not really sure if the original method was already found) credits to whoever found if they did but just looking to help and doesn't look like anyone even thought it was possible not hunting for credit anyway just ps4 deserves everything good be it a game breaking glitch or the least glitchy we make a fine balance here at ps4 Winky Winky

cod is monitoring this section surely
01-11-2018, 11:01 AM #5
Hi, i've just tested this and it has not worked for me. Can anybody confirm that this is still working or not?
Thanks
01-11-2018, 08:30 PM #6
Godsless
I am error
Originally posted by DanielDigi View Post
Hi, i've just tested this and it has not worked for me. Can anybody confirm that this is still working or not?
Thanks

nope dnt work
01-11-2018, 09:49 PM #7
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Originally posted by DanielDigi View Post
Thanks

got it working the first time, then not anymore
01-12-2018, 09:36 AM #8
just switching profiles disabling then re-enabling the internet connection by unticking and ticking the box through network settings, click on ww2 app and it puts you in the other profile

added easy to see update to original post
Last edited by icey_smoke ; 01-12-2018 at 10:05 AM. Reason: edit
01-20-2018, 01:04 PM #9
Wait, so the outcome of this.. Is that you sign into another account? Why not just sign in with that account in the first place then? Or do you get the stats and progress transferred?
01-29-2018, 07:40 AM #10
most transfer glitches need this to be possible as a base, the reason the other glitch never got released on ps4 was because there wasn't a way to switch accounts without fully going out exiting the game and starting again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo