08-22-2018, 03:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone make modded classes? Like a modded class save editor or game save. Bo4 will be out soon so shouldn’t be any harm in it.
08-22-2018, 04:14 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by results View Post
Can someone make modded classes? Like a modded class save editor or game save. Bo4 will be out soon so shouldn’t be any harm in it.

First of all. yes it can cause harm. secondly it can not be done. thirdly bo4 coming out has nothing to do with it at all... I cant understand your reasoning behind this request

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

xTc
08-25-2018, 07:10 AM #3
I just figured sense there was save editors for other games it should be one for this one... there’s a whole site with a list of modded game saves. I’m not talking about doing anything big just some classes. What’s the harm if you don’t mind me asking?
08-25-2018, 09:27 AM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
I just figured sense there was save editors for other games it should be one for this one... there’s a whole site with a list of modded game saves. I’m not talking about doing anything big just some classes. What’s the harm if you don’t mind me asking?

Well I am sorry to disappoint you classes are not saved on saves obviously since its the multiplayer part. The harm in having modded classes is just that modded classes. Games are meant to be played as is. because of online mods PS3 and XBOX360 has going to shit. Having modded classes on WW2 would just be history starting to repeat itself
08-25-2018, 02:32 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Modded classes might be a thing if both the console and game are like near 10 years old

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo