Post: Looking To Pay Someone To Reverse Boost My Account (s)
12-16-2017, 04:43 AM #1
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I apologize in advance as i'm just trying to get this thread posted quickly as it will be closed as soon as someone accepts the job so i'm not making it the prettiest. Long story short based on first hand experience reverse boosted accounts work exceptionally on this game in getting people in noob lobbies. I have an account I've reverse boosted on a bit myself as well as played a few games on. It is a very new account and I'm looking to pay someone to get on the account and add time played and deaths exclusively to it. I would like the k/d lowered back to as low as possible as well as the score per minute. I am willing to pay in increments as the service is completed as I am uncomfortable going first in most situations. I don't have the highest reputation in the world on the site but it should be enough to show i'm not going to scam you as well as the time i've been on here so I would really prefer to pay every 25k deaths, every day playtime added, a combination of those bench marks, or something of that nature.

Things worth noting before accepting this job:
Killing yourself repetitively in games by jumping off the map/blowing yourself up will result in you getting kicked from the game (and i believe the deaths aren't even counted in that case) so that is not a viable method to do this.
I am not looking for any challenges, and kills, any captures, or really any score to be added to this account as much as possible. Ideally it will end with a 0.01 k/d or something of that nature and as close to a zero score per minute as possible.
I'm being thorough in the thread because I don't really want to have to repeat anything haha not because i'm super anal or anything so don't worry about that.
This will need to be entirely anonymous. I'm not large by any means but i've grown my youtube channel to 12k+ subs from nothing on my own and that's the purpose of doing this to begin with. It's to allocate my time better and cut the recording session time down exponentially before getting a note worthy gameplay or highlights.

Let me know how i can contact you whether it be through skype, discord, etc.

Thanks guys!
Last edited by ROCKY_southpaw ; 12-30-2017 at 07:40 PM.
12-16-2017, 05:48 AM #2
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by nickyg1217 View Post
I apologize in advance as i'm just trying to get this thread posted quickly as it will be closed as soon as someone accepts the job so i'm not making it the prettiest. Long story short based on first hand experience reverse boosted accounts work exceptionally on this game in getting people in noob lobbies. I have an account I've reverse boosted on a bit myself as well as played a few games on. It is a very new account and I'm looking to pay someone to get on the account and add time played and deaths exclusively to it. I would like the k/d lowered back to as low as possible as well as the score per minute. I am willing to pay in increments as the service is completed as I am uncomfortable going first in most situations. I don't have the highest reputation in the world on the site but it should be enough to show i'm not going to scam you as well as the time i've been on here so I would really prefer to pay every 25k deaths, every day playtime added, a combination of those bench marks, or something of that nature.

Things worth noting before accepting this job:
Killing yourself repetitively in games by jumping off the map/blowing yourself up will result in you getting kicked from the game (and i believe the deaths aren't even counted in that case) so that is not a viable method to do this.
I am not looking for any challenges, and kills, any captures, or really any score to be added to this account as much as possible. Ideally it will end with a 0.01 k/d or something of that nature and as close to a zero score per minute as possible.
I'm being thorough in the thread because I don't really want to have to repeat anything haha not because i'm super anal or anything so don't worry about that.
This will need to be entirely anonymous. I'm not large by any means but i've grown my youtube channel to 12k+ subs from nothing on my own and that's the purpose of doing this to begin with. It's to allocate my time better and cut the recording session time down exponentially before getting a note worthy gameplay or highlights.

Let me know how i can contact you whether it be through skype, discord, etc.

Thanks guys!

hi I've got like 10 accounts with 25k-35k deaths and 2-4days played with less than 5 kills each if you are interested.
12-16-2017, 07:49 PM #3
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
hi I've got like 10 accounts with 25k-35k deaths and 2-4days played with less than 5 kills each if you are interested.

I have been in your lobbies so I am potentially interested in one of your accounts, pm me on here and i'd be happy to discuss it with you.
12-19-2017, 03:14 AM #4
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
still looking for anyone interested in doing this service.
12-21-2017, 08:10 PM #5
Mr.Verx
Save Point
Im selling one, if youre interested PM me, or Contact me on Twitter: @MRVERX
12-23-2017, 02:30 AM #6
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by southpaw
Bump.
Have you found anyone yet?

I have not yet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.