01-20-2019, 10:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have been buying legit trophies and earning myself but a seller on here has now added hacked trophies to my account and I have been flagged on PSNProfiles. What is the best way to go about getting these trophies removed from my account. Should I contact sony or can they be removed by a modder? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
01-20-2019, 03:38 PM #2
DesperateAsshole
I am gay and very Desperate
Originally posted by c-flack View Post
So I have been buying legit trophies and earning myself but a seller on here has now added hacked trophies to my account and I have been flagged on PSNProfiles. What is the best way to go about getting these trophies removed from my account. Should I contact sony or can they be removed by a modder? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Should of came to me for PS3 games - I have a program that copies time stamps directly from Playstation.com - you're getting 100% legit looking time stamps. They're then shifted forwards or backwards to my liking so they're not identical.

If it was PS4 and they used a game save then you can only hide it.

Go to the dispute section and open up a case.
01-20-2019, 05:27 PM #3
A modder cannot fix these trophies if you already been flagged by PSNProfiles. if you change them now, they will know you did it through hacking. Unfortunately Sony doesn't care either.

Your only options are to start a new profile or hide all the hacked games
01-30-2019, 02:20 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by DesperateAsshole View Post
Originally posted by c-flack View Post
So I have been buying legit trophies and earning myself but a seller on here has now added hacked trophies to my account and I have been flagged on PSNProfiles. What is the best way to go about getting these trophies removed from my account. Should I contact sony or can they be removed by a modder? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Should of came to me for PS3 games - I have a program that copies time stamps directly from Playstation.com - you're getting 100% legit looking time stamps. They're then shifted forwards or backwards to my liking so they're not identical.

If it was PS4 and they used a game save then you can only hide it.

Go to the dispute section and open up a case.

Wow dude he wants someone to actually play games legit on his account not hack them smh
Last edited by PSNTROPHYHUNTER ; 01-30-2019 at 02:57 PM.
01-30-2019, 04:01 PM #5
DesperateAsshole
and look where that got him.. "legit" trophy hunters still screwing it up
01-31-2019, 04:25 PM #6
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by DesperateAsshole View Post
and look where that got him.. "legit" trophy hunters still screwing it up

From what he told me it sounded like it was someone being malicious or someone was a dumbass and signed in as him by mistake because someone synced 130 random hacked vita games to his account of games he didn't even want...
02-01-2019, 02:14 PM #7
DesperateAsshole
Brilliant.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo