06-08-2014, 01:47 PM #1
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so I saw it this morning. This guy has been stealing my customer, I literally had 0 Customer today.
I notice a guy went online with the name 'hansel99superstar' which was my name (Don't laugh at my skype. It was made when I was only 9. I just can't be bothered to make a new one.)
Anyway, it was really weird. I didn't really cared, until a guy told me he was scammed on my profile.

Now this scammer is smart, he only accepts PSN Cards, so that you can't dispute or do anything about it.

Guys just keep an eye on it. Admin, anything you guys can help me do?
Screenshot of person who got scammed: You must login or register to view this content.

Scammer Information: You must login or register to view this content.
Chat + His Attempt to Scam Me (He finds a post I made 3 months ago.): You must login or register to view this content.
Link he saw (I posted my skype: You must login or register to view this content.
Person he was pretending to be: Anon2655
Now: Me, hansel99superstar
Picture of him being Me: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked iHaxel for this useful post:

jerrmy12
06-08-2014, 05:21 PM #2
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Haxel. View Post
Ok, so I saw it this morning. This guy has been stealing my customer, I literally had 0 Customer today.
I notice a guy went online with the name 'hansel99superstar' which was my name (Don't laugh at my skype. It was made when I was only 9. I just can't be bothered to make a new one.)
Anyway, it was really weird. I didn't really cared, until a guy told me he was scammed on my profile.

Now this scammer is smart, he only accepts PSN Cards, so that you can't dispute or do anything about it.

Guys just keep an eye on it. Admin, anything you guys can help me do?
Screenshot of person who got scammed: You must login or register to view this content.

Scammer Information: You must login or register to view this content.
Chat + His Attempt to Scam Me (He finds a post I made 3 months ago.): You must login or register to view this content.
Link he saw (I posted my skype: You must login or register to view this content.
Person he was pretending to be: Anon2655
Now: Me, hansel99superstar
Picture of him being Me: You must login or register to view this content.

Make a new Skype, and make it easy to type sk it can't be replicated, or enter location then put it in your thread.

Or, make an example out of him, ddos him until he gives you 20$ then give it to your other customer.
Last edited by jerrmy12 ; 06-08-2014 at 05:23 PM.
06-08-2014, 10:24 PM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
Make a new Skype, and make it easy to type sk it can't be replicated, or enter location then put it in your thread.

Or, make an example out of him, ddos him until he gives you 20$ then give it to your other customer.

Ddos is illegal , please don't persuade someone to do such thing
06-08-2014, 11:34 PM #4
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PSN
Ddos is illegal , please don't persuade someone to do such thing

Scamming ia illegal or its bad
Idc I'd ddos the scammers of this site if I could, they deserve it.

The following user thanked jerrmy12 for this useful post:

iHaxel
06-08-2014, 11:38 PM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Scamming ia illegal or its bad
Idc I'd ddos the scammers of this site if I could, they deserve it.

Would just be a waist of time unless you are about to save someone from being scammed
06-08-2014, 11:40 PM #6
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PSN
Would just be a waist of time unless you are about to save someone from being scammed

Ok then, thier punishment would be 1 week without internet, they deserve any ddos they get.
06-08-2014, 11:42 PM #7
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Ok then, thier punishment would be 1 week without internet, they deserve any ddos they get.

What idle you get caught
06-08-2014, 11:44 PM #8
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PSN
What idle you get caught

What?
And you can say they acammed somebody

I encourage EVERYBODY on this site to ddos every person who scams depending on severity of thier scam a few days to weeks.
That would discourage scammers from scamming.
Problem solved.
06-08-2014, 11:50 PM #9
Best Mate
Dark Knight
What?
And you can say they acammed somebody

I encourage EVERYBODY on this site to ddos every person who scams depending on severity of thier scam a few days to weeks.
That would discourage scammers from scamming.
Problem solved.

Serious
Not Happy or Sad
06-08-2014, 11:53 PM #10
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PSN
Serious
Not Happy or Sad

Yep
Stealing money is illegal, they deserve it, scammers need to go away, if scammers knew they're internet would be off for awhile they wouldn't do it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo