06-25-2014, 12:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got scammed by a so called trusted, and loyal NGU member. I forgot his NGU username. But if you see his posts, his name will most likely be Destiny. His skype is DestinyNGU. I have a picture to prove he scammed me. This is a different labtop, I will post more pictures of the conversation we had once I get my other one back. I don't know how to post a picture on here. But please, I just want my $4 back, and it kills me to see on NBU that a popular user scammed me....... but if you want the pictures. add me on skype. Literlyeatmydust. Please, do something..... And it was a ghosts recovery, $4 for a full package.
06-25-2014, 12:30 AM #2
I have more information, heres the post he did. You must login or register to view this content. and his ngu name is destiny-
06-25-2014, 12:48 AM #3
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Yeah he's a Phaggot.wat
06-25-2014, 01:32 AM #4
J
Who’s Jim Erased?
This's probably him, cutie.
You must login or register to view this content.
06-25-2014, 01:33 AM #5
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
I spell a virgin stare
06-25-2014, 03:36 AM #6
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I moved this thread to Community Alerts.
If you have proof against the person that scammed you (proof like PMs that took place on the site), you can open a dispute You must login or register to view this content. by following You must login or register to view this content..

Originally posted by reptallianGamin View Post
I got scammed by a so called trusted, and loyal NGU member. I forgot his NGU username. But if you see his posts, his name will most likely be Destiny. His skype is DestinyNGU. I have a picture to prove he scammed me. This is a different labtop, I will post more pictures of the conversation we had once I get my other one back. I don't know how to post a picture on here. But please, I just want my $4 back, and it kills me to see on NBU that a popular user scammed me....... but if you want the pictures. add me on skype. Literlyeatmydust. Please, do something..... And it was a ghosts recovery, $4 for a full package.
06-25-2014, 05:25 AM #7
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Jarod View Post
This's probably him, cutie.
You must login or register to view this content.

Lol..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo