02-17-2016, 03:45 PM #1
Raiden
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So on January 16th I sold a pre modded GTA account to someone and another separate service. I've recently been made aware that this person has opened a dispute for both these payments in which my old paypal account has fallen to -$50.00 due to fees. (I emptied the account before this happened luckily)

I do not have the chat logs anymore to open a dispute against him so I am making people aware that any offer of payment from the following details, should NOT be taken.

Bishnu Gurung aka Anish
[email][email protected][/email]

If this user has an NGU account under this email, can an admin please contact me regarding the username so I can attempt to make contact as he has blocked me from Skype/Kik.

Edit: I found the chat logs and recovered the account I sold to him Happy
Last edited by Raiden ; 02-17-2016 at 04:25 PM.
02-17-2016, 03:46 PM #2
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks 4 sharing Smile
02-17-2016, 04:01 PM #3
Ce4L
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Raiden View Post
So on January 16th I sold a pre modded GTA account to someone and another separate service. I've recently been made aware that this person has opened a dispute for both these payments in which my old paypal account has fallen to -$50.00 due to fees.

I do not have the chat logs anymore to open a dispute against him so I am making people aware that any offer of payment from the following details, should NOT be taken.

Bishnu Gurung aka Anish
[email][email protected][/email]

If this user has an NGU account under this email, can an admin please contact me regarding the username so I can attempt to make contact as he has blocked me from Skype/Kik.

$50 for modded account & "separate service"
sounds like you put the shaft to em

haha
02-17-2016, 04:19 PM #4
Raiden
Banned
Originally posted by Ce4L View Post
$50 for modded account & "separate service"
sounds like you put the shaft to em

haha

Re-read the OP..

The $50 total includes 2x paypal chargeback fees.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo